The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by arichter

1. arichter

Fujifilm GF roadmap 2020/21

Any word from them as to when the 80mm will be available for purchase?
  2. arichter

The great tripod & head thread!

If you do sell your D4, please let me know what you are looking to get for it... Andy
  3. arichter

The great tripod & head thread!

Is your arca swiss d4 review still around? Link didn't work...am curious. Thanks! Andy
  4. arichter

FS: Arca-Swiss D4 Classic Geared Head

Still available? Sent you a PM.
  5. arichter

FS: Arca-Swiss D4 Classic Geared Head

Please post some photos of the head when you get a chance. Also, what is the weight capacity (max load for the head)? Lastly...do you have plates for it, if so, which type and how many come with it?
  6. arichter

FS: Fuji GFX 50R Camera $3550

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50R Camera (Price Reduced) Are those scratches on the LCD or dust? Pretty much like new in terms of functionality, sensor, etc?
  7. arichter

CPS strap, new $40

Anyone interested in this padded CPS strap. Forgot about this post for a while, it is brand new.
  8. arichter

FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus lenses (45CS, 70CS, 120CS) for your Fuji GFX and lenses

Price Drop: $4500 for Leica SE 006 body, $4000 for 120CS lens. Both are available for $8000 if purchased together. All is in like new condition, with plastic still on LCD of body. Comes with prism focusing screen and normal one, teather cable, strap and cable release...all boxes and pouches...
  9. arichter

FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus lenses (45CS, 70CS, 120CS) for your Fuji GFX and lenses

Re: FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus 120CS for your Fuji GFX and lens Thank you Glenn for your kind words. The 120CS lens ($4500) and LEICA SE 006 ($5000) are in great shape and ready for a new home. Have always been well cared for, and body has a new sensor replaced by Leica in Germany. Comes...
  10. arichter

Re: FS/FT, My Leica SE 006 plus 120CS for your Fuji GFX and lens 45CS and 70CS are now SOLD. SE body is still for sale for $5000 and the 1200CS is $4500. Will consider reasonable offers and trades for a Fuji GFX 50 with 45, 63 and 110 or 120.
  11. arichter

Bump. Open to reasonable offers and interesting trades.
  12. arichter

FS: Lowepro Dryzone 200 brand new $300

Re: FS: Lowepro Dryzone SOLD Sold
  13. arichter

FS: Lowepro Dryzone 200 brand new $300

Re: FS: Lowepro Dryzone 200 brand new $200 Bump.