The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ASA32

1. A

WTB: Fuji GF 30mm f3.5

Have you found your lens? I have one, like new, used only once, includes caps, hood, box and all other items supplied by Fuji. I am original owner, have kept a B+W filter on lens since new. Please let me know if you are interested.
  2. A

Mount Fuji Active

Levi, Australian Shepherd GFX50R + GF63mm
  3. A

Mount Fuji Active

Beneath the ancient Beech tree GFX50R + GF120 Macro
  4. A

Mount Fuji Active

Wallflower GFX50R + GF120 Macro
  5. A

Mount Fuji Active

Floral homage to Ukraine GFX50R + GF120 Macro
  6. A

Mount Fuji Active

Long Island Sound, Harkness State Park, Connecticut GFX 50R + GF 50 F/3.5
  7. A

Mount Fuji Active

Bowsprit and Figurehead, USCG Barque "Eagle." The "Eagle" is the former Nazi training ship "Horst Wessel," captured by the British in April, 1945. Subsequently won by the United States in a drawing of lots among the Soviet, British and American navies. New London, Connecticut, is her home port...
  8. A

Mount Fuji Active

GFX 50R GF 50mm f/3.5 Guice Offshore M/V GO Pursuit, 170 Class DP1 Multi-Purpose Vessel New London, Connecticut
  9. A

Firmware updates addressing maximum number of frames

Bonehead error: the 2.4 update filename was getting changed during download, now all is ok.
  10. A

Firmware updates addressing maximum number of frames

Have been trying to update my GFX50R to the 2.4 Firmware. But the file that downloads from the Fujifilm website is the 2.2 version, which the camera already has. I'm doing something wrong, I guess, but what? Any help much appreciated.
  11. A

Mount Fuji Active

Bumblebee on Purple Coneflower GFX 50R, GF 120 Macro, tripod, flash, 1/110 sec., f/8
  12. A

Issue with GF 120mm Macro?

I have taken hundreds of photos of other subjects, with and without tripod, OIS, flash, etc., and the anomaly has not reappeared, except as described above. I plan to continue using the lens, with hope no other issues arise. Weird!
  13. A

One thing to emphasize: this is not a complaint about Popflash Photo! I have purchased several items from them, and I do not consider them in any way responsible for this issue.
  14. A

Purchased brand new July 2021 from Popflash and registered with Fujifilm after purchase, I'm experiencing an anomaly with my GF 120mm Macro lens that so far has appeared only in a very specific situation. In testing a new flash with the camera and lens, I took some photos of a dark object (lens...
  15. A

Mount Fuji Active

GFX 50 R + GF 45mm F.2.8 CTrail EMD GP40-3H #6699, built 1971, rebuilt 2018, at New London station.