The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ashandger

1. A

Thinking about GFX

Having been to Antarctica, I would highly recommend taking a 100-400mm or equivalent. There will we tons and tons of opps to shoot from the ship so IBIS would be extremely helpful as well. You will likely cover most situations with a combination of 24-70mm, 70-200mm and 100-400mm. I would...
  2. A

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

That's wonderful feedback Jack. Many thanks for sharing this info.
  3. A

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

Hello Jack, love the colours you managed to get in this image. Guessing you processed the RAW file in Capture 1 only and did not use Nikon software? I suspect this image may well look wonderful in B&W as well. Many thanks for sharing. Giving me lots to think about.
  4. A

Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Photos and Discussions

Hello Darin, Many thanks for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback. This is going to be extremely helpful for me. I have only used Lightroom Classic so far but will add Capture NX Studio to my workflow now. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful images. Cheers, Ash
  5. A

Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Photos and Discussions

Hello Darin, many thanks for sharing all your wonderful images with this lens. Very impressed with the amazing quality you are getting. May I ask how you are processing the wonderful images you are sharing? I am not great at processing just yet hence the question. The sharpness and colours are...
  6. A

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Loving your images especially the colours/tones you are getting. I even like a cropped version of this image with just the rock shape and no trees or sky. Looking forward to seeing more in future. Many thanks for sharing.
  7. A

Technical Camera Images

Beautiful image. Love the composition and the processing.
  8. A

Technical Camera Images

Love this image...well done :clap: Definitely need to visit Telluride in winter.
  9. A

Hasselblad H2 Good choice for shooting Film

I owned the H1 with some HC lenses for many years and absolutely loved it. Wish I had kept it as a spare film camera. Worked perfectly even at -35C in Canadian rockies and in sand dunes of Namibia. View finder is great. Metering could be a bit better but was consistent so I was able to...