The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Atracksler

1. Atracksler

Seriously considering switch from Sony to the sl 601

I’ve been shooting Sony pretty much exclusively for the last few years, I had the original A7, a 6400, a few rx100, and lately the A7 r3. I did have a short stint with the Hasselblad H3 before a hand injury, which made it too big and unwieldy, though I loved that. The only one I really liked...
  2. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad HC 80mm, HC 35mm, and 26mm Extension Tube

Sold my H Camera, so I don't need these guys anymore. Wonderful lenses. 80mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Back Cap and Non-original Minolta Front Cap as well as Hasselblad Hood $700 35mm: Good condition. Comes with Hasselblad Front and Back Caps, Hood. $700 26mm Tube: $120...
  3. Atracksler

Hasselblad H3D 39 with 35mm + Extras

Price adjustment. HD39 kit - $2200 HC 35mm Lens $1000 Added more images to the gallery of the lens.
  4. Atracksler

Hasselblad H3D 39 with 35mm + Extras

Had listed this before without the 35mm lens, but I'm adding it in as a kit: A beautiful camera, but a recent accident makes this too big for me to use, unfortunately, the files are gorgeous!! I tried to make it a complete kit before my accident. Kit includes: Hasselblad H3D HC 35mm 3.5 H3d...
  5. Atracksler

Wtb Laowa probe lens

Looking for a laowa probe lens in Sony e mount.
  6. Atracksler

Hasselblad lens for tabletop/product

Are you stacking in photoshop?
  7. Atracksler

WTT. HASSELBLAD HC 35mm for 120mm

I’m not using my hc 35 nearly enough and would use a 120 more, maybe you have a 120 and you’d like a 35.......
  8. Atracksler

Hasselblad lens for tabletop/product

Looking to expand to a tabletop/product shot lens. On my Sony system, I find myself using the 90mm macro and the 24-105 f4. What would be a good equivalent lens for the H series?
  9. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad H3D-39, Image Bank, Focusing Screens, RRS Bracket

Sorry. That sold, not included.
  10. Atracksler

FS: Hasselblad H3D-39, Image Bank, Focusing Screens, RRS Bracket

Bump. Changed price and trade options.
  11. Atracksler

fat pixel digital backs

Starting to work on some still life imagery...... H3d-39/80mm
  12. Atracksler

MF Lenses with Shift Adapter or RhinoCam on Full-Frame/35mm Digital Body

I use the actus b a lot for tabletop and food. I’m a big fan of it with my a73. I’m also working on getting my Hd39 and my Fuji gx680 working. I have been toying with selling my h3 and going with either the gfx or the x1d. I’d keep the actus and upgrade it. It is a fine piece of kit.