The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bill Caulfeild-Browne
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Bill........ Based on your experience with HongKong I just ordered from them. The name of the merchant is E-infinity. Does this comport with your seller?

Best Personal regards, Monty
    I'm glad we already spoke since I just can across this page. Sorry, just missed it.

Don
    Bill,

Next time you are visiting out this way, please drop me an email or give me a call if you're so inclined -- perhaps we can do some shooting together. I live just outside Calgary to the south.

My address is [email protected].

It was fun for me viewing the images you caught at Morant's curve and in the Crowsnest area, because I chase trains a lot. Just bought a few acres on the Crowsnest River near Hillcrest AB this past year, and plan to build a getaway cabin down there so I can conveniently stay overnight to catch some sunrise and sunset shots. I doubt if there's a better area in Canada for interesting train images!

Kind regards,
    David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…