The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Carboat

1. C

FS - Phase One P45+, cambo wrs, lens'

Cambo, 70mm, 120mm purchased new in late 2010.
  2. C

Local pickup in NY tri-state to Portland, Maine Contact info is [email protected]
  3. C

Selling my Phase (H mount) and Cambo kit. Priced aggressively as I would rather pass on savings here than give to E-bay and Paypal! I will post pictures and counts shortly. P45+ -- $7500 w/4 batteries, 2 dual chargers, one shot cable, pelican case Cambo wrs 1000 -- $1700 Schneider 35mm w...
  4. C

Cambo WRS lens

Reducing price two great lens' 70mm $3750 120mm $2150
  5. C

Cambo WRS lens

70mm Rodenstock with Tilt panel and 120mm Schneider (long barrell) for sale: Schneider 120mm f/5.6 N Apo-Digitar lens with copal 0 shutter standard Cambo panel -- $2250 Rodenstock TS 70mm HR Diagram-W lens with copal 0 shutter -- $3950 Both purchased new
  6. C

$18k

$18k
  7. C

Help please with new tech camera..

Doh! Found it I'll post over there with details sorry for in advance for cross-post
  8. C

Help please with new tech camera..

fyi, selling a Cambo wrs, P45+, 35mm, 70mm with tiltpanel, and 120mm (normal not macro) with misc. (one shot cable, batteries, Pelican case etc.) Apologies for misposting if there is a for sale thread didn't see one.
  9. C

What's an IQ180 worth?

All of this predication of Phase One's demise seem a bit like the reports of Twain's death. One would think that they have anticipated some of this. It will be critical to see something exciting from them at Photokina. I can't imagine they would not pull out all the stops, show or at least...
  10. C

how to repeat

Maybe I should repose question as ... How does this happen in the phase back? Double firing somehow? Firing while dark frame processing? tia
  11. C

how to repeat

Working on a portfolio of images of the decaying Borscht Belt hotels in the Catskills. P45+ with 35mm on Cambo RS. Had firing issues with shutter on T and got this image. Any one have advice to reproduce and experiment with this.
  12. C

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Since this thread is about fun, a little abuse of tilts and swings .... P45+/CamboWide RS/70mm Rode w tilt lens panel
  13. C

Landscapes cameras

Cast my vote for Cambo RS (and Steve @ Capture Integration). Purchased as dual use for interiors and landscape coupled to demo P45+ as I need long exposure (and can't afford a P65 anyway)! Has worked out great so far, only issue is fine focusing with the Phase back on RS, but I knew that would...
  14. C

Dane Elec CF Cards

Long story but I find myself in St. John USVI with my Cambo RS/ P45+ , new Sandisk 32GB CF cards, incompatible P1 firmware, and no firewire cable to do upgrade. The only CF on the island is Dane-Elec it works (the Sandisk doesn't) but I am nervous given its not on the P1 list. I will clearly get...