The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by chingbo007

1. C

FS: Phase One XT camera & XT Rodenstock 32mm

I'm selling the following items: - Phase One XT lens - Rodenstock HR 32mm, perfect conditions, very few actuations, original box: USD$8,700 - Phase One XT camera, perfect conditions, original box: USD$5,300 The location of the items now are in Hong Kong. If you need more images and info...
  2. C

WTB Phase One XF V-Grip

As the title stated. If you have one for sale, or get to know which site has a second hand for sale, please PM. Thank you!
  3. C

FS: Phase One gear - ALL SOLD!

Hi Vieri, I’m interested to buy the 32mm too, please see my PM
  4. C

WTB: Phase One XF Waist Level Viewfinder

Want to buy: Phase One XF Waist Level Viewfinder Shipping to Hong Kong ultimately (you can just send it to Europe/USA/UK warehouse address and I'll ask forwarder to arrange the rest)
  5. C

FS Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 90mm f/5.6 Large Format

What is the selling price?
  6. C

Charles Poon

Thanks Cemal! 🙏
  7. C

Phase One BR lenses with any film/polaroid back possible? (AF needed)

Hi All, So I do mostly portraits and wedding photography, And I own a XF with few BR lenses with IQ4 And I do also shoot film with Contax 645AF with Contax 80mm So I thought since I have the BR lenses, is there any way for my BR lenses to use a film back? Then I read this...
  8. C

Positive Feedback

Positive feedback for member Cemal Emden. I have just bought a Phase One IQ4-150 digital back from member Cemal Emden, I was a little skeptical at first since it's not a small amount, but Cemal is very trustworthy and I have received the back which is exactly as described, and I cannot be any...
  9. C

PhaseOne IQ4150 Digital Back M Mount

I'm interested! PM
  10. C

FS Fujifilm GF 45mm 2.8 and Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 for GFX system (UK, Europe only)

May I ask if the 63mm is still available?
  11. C

FS: Canon 1DX Mark III (1DX3) Body Only

For Sell: Canon 1DX Mark III (1DX 3) body only Mint Condition Shutter Count less than 9,000 Purchased in Hong Kong on March 2020 (Warranty until March 2021) Official receipt and original box available. Original Price USD 6550, now selling for USD 5,000. Also there are 2 units of Sandisk CF...
  12. C

Can Phase One XF body use a film back?

I have a Contax 645 film camera and am planning to get a Phase One XF+IQ system As I understand, with the help of an adaptor, it's possible to connect the IQ digital back to a Mamiya RZ67 1.) However is it really impossible for a XF body to use any film back? 2.) Is it possible to use an...