The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by D-sv

1. D

FS (EU) Arca Swiss Rm3Di + Extras

Here is for sale my loved ArcaSwiss Rm3Di camera “system" , everything is in perfect visual and working condition , and everything is working smoothly as it should ,The Rm3Di was really gently used and it was never exposed to dust, snow,rain, sea water etc). I’m selling it just because nature...
  2. D

Looking for Mamiya / Leaf maintenance and support

Are you shooting on on CF card or tethered via Firewire cable ? ... I had similar effect due to faulty Firewire cable
  3. D

Arca swiss R-line Lens tube

If someone have to sell Arca swiss R-line Lens tube , please let me know, Thanks,
  4. D

WTB: Arca swiss Rm3d Grip extension

Please let me know if you have for sale, Thanks
  5. D

WTB: Arca Swiss R Lens tube

If someone have to sell Arca swiss R Lens tube , please let me know, Thanks,
  6. D

FS: All sold now.

Hi, I send you PM yesterday, Best Regards, D.
  7. D

WTB: Arca Swiss Rm3Di -EU

Hi, Looking for Arca Swiss Rm3Di , Preferred EU-located camera Please PM to me, if you have for sale. Thanks for looking,
  8. D

FS: Schneider Super Angulon XL 5,6/38 mm + Centerfilter-mint!

Hello, I'm interested for Super Angulon XL 38mm , is it still for sale? regards, Damjan
  9. D

FS:Arca Swiss RM3Di and Rotaslide© sliding back

Send you a email
  10. D

WTB: Arca Swiss RM3Di

Hello, ... Am still try to find some EU based Arca Swiss RM3Di camera, ... someone Best Regards, D.
  11. D

Re: WTB: (EU) Arca Swiss RM3Di Hello, ... Am still try to find some EU based Arca Swiss RM3Di camera, Best Regards, D.
  12. D

Re: WTB: (EU) Arca Swiss RM3Di Still looking for...
  13. D

Possible scam

I got this message too, ... thanks for warning
  14. D

Am looking for Arca Swiss RM3Di , so if anyone have in mind, to get rid of their Arca Swiss RM3Di , please , let me know ... btw., I'm from Europe , so EU offers advantage, Thank you, and Best regards, D.