The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by da_eltsch

1. D

Fun with S1/s1r

Abstract (S1R, APO SL 28mm)
  2. D

Fun with S1/s1r

Panasonic S1R / APO SL 28mm @ Rookery Hall - Crewe
  3. D

For trade / or sell Sinar lanTec / Phase One Iq3 100MP / Rodenstock HR lenses

I have the lanTec technical camera incl. accessories and the Rodenstock HR 23mm left for sale. Asking 9500,- €
  4. D

Share your Tree Photos

Old oak tree - Sababurg / Germany y
  5. D

Fun with S1/s1r

On my way to work. The small stream on the left side has left his bed now for almost 2 months. I am passing almost every day and always have a look if it worth stopping by. Panasonic S1R + APO SL 28mm at F2
  6. D

Cool! I would love to see your final result ;-)

Cool! I would love to see your final result ;-)
  7. D

Hey, you have asked for some feedback on the tree / woods photo: I really, really like your...

Hey, you have asked for some feedback on the tree / woods photo: I really, really like your treatment of colors etc. and just have one point: could you think of cutting just the bottom in a way that the foreground, with the green grass and the stem are not part of the photo anymore? For me this...
  8. D

Camera: Sinar LanTec, with grip, tripod adapter, sinar case, compendium etc. all in great condition - 20 months young Lenses: Sinaron Digital HR CEF 23mm/5.6 (~ Rodenstock 23mm/5.6 current version) - 20 months young Sinaron Digital CEF 55 / 4.5 - 20 months young Sinaron Digital CEF 90 / 5.6 -...
  9. D

Positive feedback for da_eltsch

Thank you so much! i would just like to share my great experience with Filippo: so friendly and clear communication. all the best, Helge
  10. D

One lens has been sold: so here comes an update of the available kit Camera: Sinar LanTec, with grip, tripod adapter, sinar case, compendium etc. all in great condition - 20 months young Lenses: Sinaron Digital HR CEF 23mm/5.6 (~ Rodenstock 23mm/5.6 current version) - 20 months young Sinaron...
  11. D

Hasselblad X2D and Leica S3 - Update 2: A difficult focus

Please note, that Sinar is not anymore belonging to Leica these days. MacConsult the major German distributor has taken over responsibility. https://macconsult.de/wp-content/2022/10/sinar-in-digit-4-2022-english.pdf (magazine article Stefan Steib)
  12. D

Rodenstock 55mm / 4.5: Rodenstock 90mm / 5.6: Backside of the 32mm / 4
  13. D

Dear all, I am on the edge of selling / trading my technical camera kit which I have enjoyed so much during the last 1,5 years and due to some changed circumstances would like to switch to a more "mobile" system again. The kit consists of technical camera, digital back, the respective lenses...
  14. D

How about more and more fun with Canon...

I know, quite some drama added:vignette, some C1 for clouds. CanonR6 with 24 - 105STM