The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by DavidJA

1. D

Sony lenses, A7rIII and accessories for sale. all in good to excellent conditionq

bump more pictures available. 35mm sold F60 flash sold Metabones sold
  2. D

Sony lenses, A7rIII and accessories for sale. all in good to excellent conditionq

price updates 35mm 2.8 Sold 55mm 1.8 $650 24-70mm 2.8 GM $1350 85mm1.4 GM $1150
  3. D

I have the following for sale. and I have more images available. All items are in good to excellent condition. Most items have their box and original packing material. All glass is perfect, no scratches, no mold. The cameras work perfectly. Please feel free to message me with any questions or...
  4. D

FS: Canon Extender EF 1.4X III. Excellent condition

bump - will go to eBay tomorrow
  5. D

FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 Lens (Black) Perfect condition. plastic still on cap. Micro four thirds

It's in perfect condition. Please check Olympus or BH site for specs. $200 net to me. thanks for looking, David
  6. D

FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Lens (Black) Plastic still on cap, it's barely been out of the box.

In perfect condition. not a mark on it. Please check Olympus site or BH for details about this lens. $450 net to me Thanks for looking, David
  7. D

FS: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f/1.8 Lens (Black) Micro Four Thirds, in box plastic still on cap and barrel.

It's better than 9+ condition. It's perfect. $215 net to me. Thanks for looking, David
  8. D

SOLD FS: Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens in excellent condition. Full frame.

Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens in excellent condition. Please look at Sony's website for details. I've enjoyed it as a compact portrait lens. I have not picked it up since I bought the 1.4 G lens 2 years ago. Though I'd be hard pressed to say there is a huge difference between the two. $400 net to me...
  9. D

FS: Canon Extender EF 1.4X III. Excellent condition

Canon Extender EF 1.4X III in excellent condition. Box and case included. For details and compatibility please check Canon's website. $275 plus paypal and shipping. Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking, David
  10. D

WTB - Rodenstock 70 HR Digaron-W Cambo mount Tilt-Swing-FOUND

Hey all, I'm looking for a Rodenstock 70 HR Digaron-W Cambo mount Tilt-Swing. Thank you, David ________________ [email protected] 307.690.9291
  11. D

has anyone tried the Hasselblad CFV II 50c with tech camera?

Hey there. Wondering if anyone has tried the new Hasselblad CFV II 50c with a tech camera? If so what lenses have worked and any other thoughts would be appreciated. Seems like a wonderfully adaptable system. Cheers David Agnello www.davidagnello.com
  12. D

FS: Sony Alpha A7RII mirrorless camera

Good condition, shows some signs of wear. Functions perfectly. Rawdigger software says the shutter count is 19,677. Screen protector just replaced. $1300 net to me.