The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by diggles

1. diggles

Fun with MF images 2022

Those are fantastic shots Greg, that first one belongs in a fishing magazine!
  2. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Here are some more shots from a short hike in Rocky Mountain National Park over the weekend. In order to avoid the timed entries at the park at this time of the year I either have to go early or late in the day. My wife and I got to the Wild Basin trailhead at about 5:30pm with plans to hike a...
  3. diggles

Technical Camera Images

:LOL: Thank you Todd! Nice shot, the buildings look great. I like how you took them so close to black while keeping detail!
  4. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Here are some images from the second half of the trip. All mountains for this set. :) Grand Teton National park was sunny and clear skies–would have been ok with a few clouds though. For this first one, I took one shot, reviewed it, and gave up on it. After seeing it on the computer I wish I...
  5. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Just got back from a trip to Glacier NP and Grand Teton NP. Here are a few images from Glacier–since it rained both times I went out with the tech cam and the mountains were covered in clouds my focus was on intimate scenery. WRS 1600 + Hasselblad CFV II 50C + APO Digitar 43XL f11 (about 10mm...
  6. diggles

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Photoshop and ACR
  7. diggles

SOLD: FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro $1800

Price lowered to $1,800
  8. diggles

Technical Camera Images

I've been shying away from my 35XL lately, you've encouraged me to start shooting with it again!
  9. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Nice clean images! Glad to see such great results from the 907x and 35xl combo. What camera movements did you use?
  10. diggles

Modifying a GFX 100S to be used as a digital back? Possible?

No restriction with the CFV II 50c back. I've used it with everything from the Digaron 23HR to the APO Digitar 150N. I support anything you can do to speed up the release of the CFV III 😁
  11. diggles

SOLD: FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens

Price: $1,800.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees are included in price. Up for sale is the FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens. Purchased used from BH in 2021. Condition was listed as 10 - Preowned...