The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by drevil

1. drevil

Negative feedback for @akaru

Diggles please remove his clear name and only use his forum name. also in the thread name or delete the thread if not possible thx
  2. drevil

Fun with MF images 2024

I got something new! Taken with C645 + 210mm @F4 and P65+
  3. drevil

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

i didnt attack you personally BL, i meant generally leave this thread alone and let paul do his thing and dont comment every breath anyone does on this forum. quite frankly i am pissed myself by the childish behavior of a lot of people here and i am almost out the door myself
  4. drevil

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

why dont we start bashing hasselblad in this thread as well? GUYS! get out...shoo shoo....this is a thread where paul just wants to sell his alpa!
  5. drevil

more entertaining than the best soap opera :)
  6. drevil

What F-Stop range do you use

So the reason why i am asking, why do lens makers even still offer high apertures like F22 and F32, i was surprised to see that F22 was even still chosen. The diffraction at F22 is a problem even at large pixel sensors. F16 is the highest i ever go.
  7. drevil

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

Guys this is getting out of hand, the thread is closed, may i ask everyone here to keep it down? everyone is entitled of his/hers opinion, but you all know the forum rules, KEEP IT CIVILIZED!!!!
  8. drevil

yeah paul, thats not the topic here ;)
  9. drevil

Out of curiosity Multiple answers possible and appreciated
  10. drevil

Fun with MF images 2024

beautiful image, but may i ask why the sky is so noisy?
  11. drevil

What we all strive for:

sorry for nitpicking, but if you had it posted in the sony forum, why post it again in the MF forum?
  12. drevil

Fun with MF images 2024

this is a germany forum?
  13. drevil

Can you explain what software is used to get this image

i wanna see the RAW file
  14. drevil

Digital back for my Hasselblad H4D

50CCD or phase one IQX80