The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by droxymus728

1. D

Recommendation for professional CLA of Rodenstock Grandagon 75mm f4.5 + centrefilter in the UK

Thanks for the reply rdeloe. That's a great article (an addition for my library) and as far as I can tell, the gunk is on the outside of the lens. I got to thinking and came across a youtube video on using a UVC lamp to sterilise the outside of the lens before cleaning ( and follow up )...
  2. D

Recommendation for professional CLA of Rodenstock Grandagon 75mm f4.5 + centrefilter in the UK

Does anyone have experience of having these types of lenses professionally cleaned in the UK? There may be early signs of fungus growth on the external coating so I need someone who knows what they are doing. Thanks and apologies if this is not the correct forum for posting this.
  3. D

WTB - Phase One IQ3 100 Standard or Trichromatic with XF body

Thanks for posting those two listings, I missed the first one and I've seen an occasional one before in the US. Unfortunately, being in the UK I have extra costs of international delivery with insurance, import duty, VAT and "handling" fees. This will typically add on 25% to the overall price...
  4. D

WTB - Phase One IQ3 100 Standard or Trichromatic with XF body

I too am looking around for an IQ3 100 for my Hassy. I noticed several contributors have stated they got their (used) backs for around the price of the GFX100 but everywhere I've looked the prices (of the few that have a Hassy fit) are often double this. Am I looking in the wrong place? I check...
  5. D

Mint ALPA TC

Thanks for posting. Pity they're plastic. If they were aluminum I could have made something useful from them.
  6. D

Mint ALPA TC

I already have a TC but I'm intrigued about the machined body plates. Could you post a picture?
  7. D

FS: Hasselblad 28mm HCD and HTS 1.5

Hasselblad HCD 28mm Apologies for not replying sooner, I was expecting the site to forward any messages to my email but this didn't happen (maybe a setting somewhere...). Anyhow, I've since sourced a lens from within the EU, but thank you for your time.
  8. D

FS: Hasselblad 28mm HCD and HTS 1.5

And I'm interested in the 28mm alone. Will split?