The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by etrump

1. etrump

Fun with MF images 2023

A few from a visit to Italy last month. All GFX100S
  2. etrump

Fun with MF images 2023

Wow Greg! Super cool and the colors are amazing.
  3. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

Final Images for Fall 2022 - Thanks for looking. Now hibernating 'til Spring! Foggy and Smoky Northwoods
  4. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

Aurora Hunting in September - My apologies if I posted these already
  5. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

A few of this years' Autumn Images from Arkansas - All GFX100S
  6. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

Nice colors John!
  7. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

Thanks so much!
  8. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

Aspen Love all with GFX100s
  9. etrump

Fun with MF images 2022

San Juans with the GFX100s
  10. etrump

What’s the current state of Phase One?

I’m going to have to call BS on most of the OP comments about service and stagnation. IQ4150 is at the peak of the market in terms of image quality. What could they update to? Where is the double exposure, ettr, sensor frame averaging in other platforms? I think we’re up to like 8 feature...
  11. etrump

Fun with MF images 2021

Thank you Vieri!
  12. etrump

Fun with MF images 2021

Gray's Beach, Cape Cod with the Fujifilm GFX100S 23mm.
  13. etrump

Fun with MF images 2021

Luscious colors Stanley! Very nice
  14. etrump

Fun with MF images 2021

Incredible shots Vieri! I went to Iceland three times in 2019 caught the weather bad all three trips. I had either no light or no clouds. :) Your images make me want to go back and try again.
  15. etrump

Fun with MF images 2021

Thank you! I always shoot with about 60mm offset with the P1 wether I’m stitching or not. It doesn’t match the nodal point exactly but is enough that stitching is easy and seems to balance the glass better. In this case the scene was about a 1/4 mile away so it would have been fine directly...