The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Recent content by Frostg

1. F

PhaseOne IQ250 V fit

Hi yes Australia and Canberra. But you could see it in Sydney if it helps. cheers
  2. F

PhaseOne IQ250 V fit

3. F

PhaseOne IQ250 V fit

PhaseOne IQ250 hasselblad V fit back (could be swapped by PhaseOne to Mamiya fit back for $500 cost if done in next couple of weeks. Cost due to shipping and import charges) Value added warranty to Nov 2019. Shot count 5,919 4 batteries (unused) Lexar card reader Multi connector cable 4.5m...
  4. F

24GB OWC Memory upgrade kit for Mac Pro (late 2013)

Re: SOLD 24GB OWC Memory upgrade kit for Mac Pro (late 2013) This item is now sold, thanks for looking.
  5. F

Olympus Electronic Flash FL-36R

Price reduced to $90.
  6. F

Price reduced to $140
  7. F

Selection of Camera straps

Re: SOLD - Selection of Camera straps Sold
  8. F

Selection of Camera straps

I have a selection of camera straps - many were given as gifts as people find it hard to know what to give me as a present and know I like cameras! Priced for each type of $160 for the lot. 1) Two hand made leather braided straps by Canadian leather worker Peter Mayer $40 for the two - (straps...
  9. F

Olympus Electronic Flash FL-36R

As new in box, never used. $100 Full spec can be found here: https://www.olympus.com.au/Products/Accessories/Compact-Digital-Camera-Accessories/External-Flashes/External-Flashes/FL-36R-Electronic-Flash/Section Specifications Guide number (ISO100/m) Automatic switching 12mm (35mm equivalent...
  10. F

All the details can be found here. https://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/1866D3E8M24/ Product Specs: Size: 3 x 8GB (8192MB) 240-pin SDRAM DIMM 1024M x 72, Dual Rank ECC Memory Module Data Rate = 1866MHz Module Bandwidth 14.9GB/s CL13 Voltage 1.5V Apple Specified Thermal Sensor RoHS Certified...
  11. F

which Alpa back is it? how old? how much use has it seen? where are you located? thanks

which Alpa back is it? how old? how much use has it seen? where are you located? thanks
  12. F

Hi there, any chance you can send me some pics of the condition of the viewfinder. i am...

Hi there, any chance you can send me some pics of the condition of the viewfinder. i am interested but would like to see what I am letting myself in for. also which masks do you have for it? thanks [email protected]
  13. F

ALPA adapter HAA - how much do you want for this? and how much is shipping to Australia? Thanks

ALPA adapter HAA - how much do you want for this? and how much is shipping to Australia? Thanks
  14. F

FS: Alpa SWA, Schneider Digitar 47mm, 90mm, 150mm, film backs etc

Alpa interchangeable ground glass format masks (37x47, 37x37, 6x7) The items still available are: Alpa interchangeable ground glass format masks (37x49, 37x37, 6x7) Au$15 each (310.000.014), (310.000.011)...
  15. F

Imacon 848?

Stuart and Alan, thank you both for your insight and taking the time to note these things. I have taken the plunge and now have a 949 on its way. So I can now try and put your useful info into practice. Thanks again for sharing.