The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Recent content by GDI

1. G

Leica R Kit for Sale - R8/28 mm VII/35mm VIII

This still available - I am open to reasonable offers.
  2. G

Fun with MF images 2021

GFX 100 - 63mm (first shot). 23mm (2nd shot)
  3. G

WTB: Fuji GF 45-100mm zoom - BOUGHT

I am looking for this lens in as close to like new condition as possible, hopefully a one owner lens. Obviously it must function perfectly and have only minimum wear.
  4. G

GFX100 - how to set Raw 16 bit?

THanks for the help!
  5. G

I found it ! I thought I had it in Single frame, when I actually didn’t. (It’s a pretty big manual to RTFM quickly! )
  6. G

New to GFX- Filter system question

thanks, I’ll look at the Formatt as well.
  7. G

Thanks I saw that and tried in single frame mode - no dice!
  8. G

I have tried every different image quality settings and the 16 bit option is greyed out for every type of Raw -compressed, uncompressed, and lossless. I can only choose 14bit. i must have some incompatible setting somewhere but I can’t find it! Any ideas? Could it be SD card related? Thanks!
  9. G

Thanks, Bob that’s very informative! I did get some kase clip-in NDs and tried one out tonight. They make me a little nervous. They don’t seem to really clip in and I worry a bit that they may come loose and damage the sensor or I might screw up snd drop one one and scratch the sensor. ...
  10. G

Thanks Diggles- I am researching these now!
  11. G

Ah, I misunderstood. I don’t know about the NISI 100, but I had read that people had trouble with the 23mm and Lee filters and a special adapter ring was needed. Now I am thinking I might try to find the Kase clip-in NDs and use a 77mm B+W CPL on the two longer lenses(since a polarizer would...
  12. G

yes, I had assumed the m75 was too small - especially for the 23. I am assuming that I might get by using the m75 for the 63mm lens, but the other two will be too large.
  13. G

GFX100, 23mm, 63mm, 110mm. So I figure the most critical is the 23mm since I understand some have problems with fitting filter adapters.
  14. G

Apologies if this has been discussed previously. I am trying to decide which filter system for the GFX 100 and in particular the GF 23mm. I have a kit arriving tomorrow and am not sure which way to go. I use a Nisi m75 for my full frame and they are pretty nice. But I may want to try a...
  15. G

Leica R Kit for Sale - R8/28 mm VII/35mm VIII

Pleas efeel free to make an offer on the package - also, I put the wrong price on the Leica R-Adapter M - it should be $235