The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GMB's latest activity

• GMB
    GMB replied to the thread Filtersystem for MF.
    Viert. LEE also offered a 95 mm adapter ring and the holder was still in the field of view. BTW, I now ordered the LEE push on holder...
  • GMB
    As mentioned, it is for the S007. I am now leaning towards the Haida 100 mm filters. I ordered the Lee Push on to make it work on the...
  • GMB
    Thanks for the helpful comments so far. My choice of Haida was based on this test https://www.onlandscape.co.uk/2017/07/nd-filters/...
  • GMB
    Hi. I am in the process of buying a filter system for my S007. In particular, a 6 stop ND as well as 3 stop soft, hard, and reverse...
  • GMB
    GMB reacted to KeithDM's post in the thread Fun with the Leica M Monochrom with Like Like.
    Freshly pruned. M10M, 50mm Noctilux f1 v4.
  • GMB
    GMB reacted to KeithDM's post in the thread Fun with the Leica M Monochrom with Like Like.
    Avebury - A March monochromatic meander around the NT's Wiltshire village, Part 1 A very dull & overcast morning earlier this week when...