The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by gmfotografie

1. G

Mac Mini or Studio ?

Hi Guys, which one would you recommend for editing 100MP Pictures and Hi Res Analog Scans 6x6 or 4x5" ? All the best Michael
  2. G

Switching to Alpa

I will have a test on Friday ... Now I´m very interested in the 4/40mm Rodi - maybe this will fit my needs better than the 32mm ( on the canon I shoot a lot with the 35mm wich was a little bit long sometimes...)
  3. G

Switching to Alpa

thank you for your detailed answers - on friday i will have a test with the alpa plus and an iq3100 ...
  4. G

Switching to Alpa

thank you very much - and of course I prefer the IQ3100 - it is a very good back for actually interessting price. - the 90HR is on the waiting list. An XT will not an option for me because I want to have a more flexible system.
  5. G

Switching to Alpa

hi guys ! as i always photographed with canon or hasselblad i want to switch to alpa. so for my needs i want ot have a moveable system like the alpa plus (right left shift )a phase 100mp back and a lens with about 27 and 35mm: prefered 32mm alpagon can you give me some tipps with this...
  6. G

Leica m10r vs X1D

Does anybody compare those cameras.... i like the x1d but leica is interesting because of the lens and the simplicity ..... depth of field dynamic range is also an important factor for me. thx
  7. G

Fun with MF images 2021

Happy Thursday... X1D-45mm
  8. G

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Snow snow.... 6x6, TriX400, D76 (9:45), V750
  9. G

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Taken in Umag, 501cx, TriX400, D76(1:1), V750, Baryta 325g 40x40cm
  10. G

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

wo hast du die aufnahmen gemacht?
  11. G

Ole Marius Joergensen

Hi guys, does anybody use the technique as Joergensen does... Using 2,3 lights ( or more) to light outdoor scene? https://www.instagram.com/olemariusphotography/ all the best michael