The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Recent content by Grayhand

1. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

And now the picture is visible in the webreader in my phone. I do not understand? It looks like it is only in the preview-mode that I get an broken link indication But anyway, GFX50r, 45-100 Ray
  2. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2021

Has something changed regarding how to post a picture from my own website? This is how I always has done it: IMG]http://ecognia.com/markdown-6/markdown-9/photos-24/files/page45-1007-full.jpg[/IMG (I did remove the opening and closing bracket so the "code" is visible) With this I now only get...
  3. Grayhand

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

X-Pro 2 10-24 Ray
  4. Grayhand

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Down south again GFX50(r), 100-200 Ray
  5. Grayhand

Thank´s for your kind words! And you get plus points for your knowledge of Swedish geography in the Arctic region :) Ray
  6. Grayhand

Thanks Bill for your information about Canada! Yes, you are also a citizen of a previously oppressed country :) The deep south of Sweden now has a negative land rise due to the rising sea levels. If I remember right the "0-point" where land rise zero out sea rise is now about 10% up of the...
  7. Grayhand

GFX50(r), 100-200 The artic region of Sweden does not have much to offer in the form of awe-inspiring high mountains. This region has been through a large number of ice-ages due to the age of those mountains. And the ice grinds the mountains to dust... And the weight of all this ice did press...
  8. Grayhand

GFX 50(r) 45-100 It is a special landscape up there in the north. I think the winter light is a big part of it. I prefer the extreme ends of Sweden, the middle ground is just too boring to live in :sneaky: Ray
  9. Grayhand

Thanks Greg! Strange disease this. After a long time, it suddenly loses all interest in me! Not that I complain :) Ray
  10. Grayhand

The fishing Camp GFX50(r) 100-200 My health is getting better and better. So I did accept an offer to go north for some work. The choice was to sit at home and look out the window or sit in my car and look out the window. My "turn around point" was for this trip 350 km north of the arctic...
  11. Grayhand

MF Therapy

Thank you all for your kind wishes 🔅 Ray
  12. Grayhand

MF Therapy

Thank you for your kind words Dave! Well, it is the slow progress of recovery that is in some ways worse than the actual sickness. When you are sick, then you are sick, period. But when you start to recover, then it is hard to accept that it will take time. When I did become sick in Covid in...