The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Greg Haag

1. Greg Haag

Fun with MF images 2023

Beautiful image!
  2. Greg Haag

Fun with MF images 2023

Had a friend bring over this newly restored 1931 Cord last night Fuji GFX 100s w 110mm
  3. Greg Haag

Behind the scenes

Thank you Matt! This is a composite of 19 images, 16 images of the car and 3 of the house and outdoor lighting. I opened these as layers in Photoshop. The needed 3 on the house and outdoor only to balance the different intensities. On the 16 images of the car, I did the following. I used a...
  4. Greg Haag

Behind the scenes

Thank you! The laptop mount is from a company called Inovativ. So far, it has been the lightest/most portable solution I have found. I would normally have it on the same tripod as my camera but for images like this that involve a composite of multiple images I mount it to a separate tripod...
  5. Greg Haag

Behind the scenes

Had a friend bring over a restored 1931 Cord this evening to photograph. Cambo 1600. IQ4 150. Rodenstock 90
  6. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

Sorry for the late reply, its be a few days since I have been on the forum. Yes this is a 55mm non-blue ring Schneider.
  7. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

Beautiful image John, thanks for sharing!
  8. Greg Haag

Fuji GF 32-64 lens and 35-70 lens comparison

Dave, I don't know if these will be helpful, but I watched them when trying to make a decision. Good Luck, Greg
  9. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

Thank you very much Todd!
  10. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

I went back thru my last trip to Mesquite Flat Dunes to find a picture for my youngest daughters house, she wants a desert abstract. To quote Winnie the Pooh, it was a very blustery day. Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 Rodenstock 180mm
  11. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

What a great idea and cool story Dave, I hope you find a worthy recipient!
  12. Greg Haag

Technical Camera Images

A little touch of sun to an otherwise wet trip to the beach. Cambo 1600. IQ4 150. Rodenstock 180mm
  13. Greg Haag

Behind the scenes

It has been a wet trip to the beach. I have yet to take my camera out, but wanted to a least get a shot in between rains. Cambo 1600. IQ4 150 Rodenstock 180. Circular polarizer. Soft GND
  14. Greg Haag

Fun with MF images 2023

I love your trains Ed, you should do a book someday.
  15. Greg Haag

Fun with MF images 2023

I enjoy spending time on the North Fork river because it is such a great river for trout fishing, but what has become my favorite thing to do is watch sunrise and sunsets. IQ4 150 Rodenstock 32mm