The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by hogweed

1. H

IQ4 150. XF. Lenses. In Europe.

Hi Ulf, my XF with 120mm arrives probably tomorrow. Do you see any possibility to sell and ship your 80mm in the next, let's say, 10 days. I got a bigger unplanned shooting on the 10.11. Contact me on [email protected] if you want best regards Tom
  2. H

Thanks Ulf, yes, same here... i should pickup my IQ4 in Germany, now it will get shipped!:-o we'll stay in contact. take care Tom
  3. H

Hi Ulf, I'm currently upgrading/switching from IQ160 (v Mount) to a XF with the IQ4 and a 120mm lens (which I will work on 90% of the time). Camera and back should arrive this month, hopefully before a future lockdown. So, i'm in the market for a 80mm LS. I'm located in Luxembourg, if I got it...
  4. H

WTB: Phase One 80mm LS or LS BR

Finally, after 19 years, and a P25 and IQ160 V-Mount (these beasts can easily do their job for nearly 10 years each), I will be able to upgrade to the XF with the 150MP and a 120mm by the end of this year (with will be used in studio about 95% of the time for artworks, flat reproductions...
  5. H

FS: Silvestri Bicam III with Apo-Digitar 35mm ( with CF)

3200 € for this set, would also split to sell the 35mm with its CF. tom [email protected]
  6. H

still available, 3500€ the set or separate sale of lens and camera
  7. H

Hi there, my tech cam and me are parting ways. I don‘t use it that much anymore, and i‘m looking into updating my other MF equipment for more studio work and reproduction work with very high resolution backs. This is a Silvestri Bicam III with an Apo-Digitar 35mm with center filter in Silvestri...
  8. H

Scanning MF Film with MF Digital System

if you permit, i’d love to hijack the thread, maybe somebody could help me out what light would i put under the phase one capture stage a LED one : Kaiser Slimlite Plano or Just Norlicht smart light 500 or a tube one? biggest glass plate size would be 13x18cm, maybe 18x24cm 99% of the...
  9. H

Scanning MF Film with MF Digital System

sitting at home for the 5th week already, would wish that my digitizing system would be up and running, currently only have an IQ 160 , i only want to begin with the next upgrade which is still some time away ( will it be mirrorless or not? i don‘t know yet) the phase one captur stage is...
  10. H

More news from Phase One: iXG Camera System for Cultural Heritage Applications

Thanks Doug for your input, exactly what i was thinking Probably the best tool for a library/archive i can imagine. I will probably go the XF/120mm route Tom
  11. H

More news from Phase One: iXG Camera System for Cultural Heritage Applications

Very nice. It looks like a fusion of the iXR (autofocus) and the DT RCAM (Schneider lenses). Are these 2 now discontinued? Is the back still detachable? Can I put it on a XF system too? We digitalize aquarelle paintings on the repro table, but oil canvas (all sizes) only in vertical position...
  12. H

Show us your Tech Cam

nice, have the same setup, with an IQ160, but less lenses
  13. H

Phase One XF information at Photo Rumors

good question, as this is a completely new camera, I suppose the lens mount is the same. Is the body 645 or 6x6 like the Hy6? Is it the same back mount (aka Mamiya Mount)? Does the camera work with older backs? We will know soon. This is one of the reasons why some photographers stayed with...
  14. H

New camera from Phase One?

huuu, as thinking about this recently... rumors ( i heard) said Q1 of 2015, well Q1 ends tonight...so...no idea