The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by KlausJH

1. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

X1D, 45P Lazy day, something good to read... Moonlanding by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  2. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

Yes, scene calibration works very well. The color cast will be eliminated completely. At 4:3 there is still a little bit of light fall off in the far corners. In any other aspect ratio than 4:3 it becomes invisible. I like the rendering of the 35ZM very much.
  3. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

These images from our garden show the performance of the Zeiss Distagon T* 1.4/35 ZM on a X1D when scene calibration in Phocus is applied. The lens has an equivalent of a 28mm f1.1 in full format terms. 1. picture @ f1.4 no crop! 35ZM-f1.4 by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr 2. picture @ f11 no crop...
  4. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

More from the trip to the Seychelles. Island La Dique, Anse Severe, Patatran. X1D, Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm F4.5 III La Dique Rocks_0003 by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr La Dique Rocks_0002 by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr La Dique Rocks by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  5. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

Fruit Stand 2021, Seychelles X1D, XCD 45P Fruit Stand by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  6. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

Panoramas with X1D and XCD 45P, stitched with PTGui Grand Anse, La Dique, Seychelles Bald&Mop by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr St. Pierre Island, Seychelles St.Pierre by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  7. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

From my journey to the Seychelles Clouds over Curieuse Island, Seychelles, April, 2021 X1D, XCD 45P Cloudformation by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  8. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

Escaping the lockdown. Seychelles, La Dique, Petite Anse - Rocks and Cloud X1D, XCD 3.2/90 Rocks and Cloud by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  9. KlausJH

Phocus Viewer no longer working with macOS 11.2.3 and other raw files

Can anybody please verify this behavior: Since my last update to macOS 11.2.3 I can no longer view raw data that are not in a Hasselblad format, such as Sony .arw, or .dng. While the thumbnails still look fine, the viewer shows a very bright pink screen. I have switched to an older Phocus...
  10. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

Surviver • a very unusual combination: X1D and Zeiss Distagon T* 1.4/35 ZM corrected with scene calibration in Phocus Surviver by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  11. KlausJH

Fun with MF images 2021

X1D and Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm F4.5 III Waiting for Spring II by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr Waiting for Spring I by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  12. KlausJH

Trying to decide between the Hasselblad X1D II or the 907x

When I listen to reason, look at the specs, compare prices, yes, then the GFX100S would be the fist choice. On the other hand, it is just another DSLM with a larger sensor and higher resolution. I would work with it in the same way I would work with my Sony A7RII. To do the same thing with...
  13. KlausJH

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

While most of the leaves are down now, the Amber Tree shows it's beauty at the end of fall. X1D, XCD 3.2/90 Amber Tree by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr
  14. KlausJH

Hasselblad Phocus and MacOS 11 Big Sur

Capture One 20 and Phocus 3.5.4 work well on my MacBook Pro 2016 and iMac 5k 2019 with Big Sur. C1 works also with Apple ProRAW (wich is a DNG) but not with HEIC. Phocus can handle HEIC but does not open ProRAW .
  15. KlausJH

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

X1D, XCD 4/45P, Cactus flash system, 15 images using focus stacking, Zerene Stacker Oranges by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr X1D, XCD 3.2/90, Cactus flash system, 12 images using focus stacking, Zerene Stacker Hokkaidos by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr