The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kogen

1. kogen

Looking for Hasselblad SWC/M or 903 SWC (Found)

Still looking. Bump
  2. kogen

Looking for Hasselblad SWC/M or 903 SWC (Found)

Hi guys, I am looking for a Hasselblad SWC/M or 903 SWC in very good to mint condition. Prefer SWC/M in chrome with newer model of the view finder. I am located in Melbourne, Australia. Prefer Australia sellers, better someone in local can meet up. Please contact me if you have one to apart...
  3. kogen

WTB: Metabones ALPA to Leica M adapter

Looking for a used Metabones brand (or Kipon/Shogun) adapter for ALPA 35mm lens to Leica M body. Need to be in very good condition and all functions working well, no issue with focusing and coupling. Must be in black colour. Please let me know if you have one to apart with. I am located in...
  4. kogen

WANTED: Fuji GX617

There's a GX617 kit for sale on another forum. https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=139227.0
  5. kogen

WTB: Kipon EF-XCD adapter with electrical aperture control

Hello there I'm looking for a Kipon EF-XCD adapter with electrical aperture control in working condition and good price. I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. Please let me know if you have one to spare. Thanks
  6. kogen

Hasselblad 28 Sept 2021 "Beyond Classic"

Hi guys, I've already received a "limited" edition 907x kit with a silver look 4/45p lens! Just for fun..... :D Here is everything you need to build your own limited edition 907x.
  7. kogen

Hasselblad 28 Sept 2021 "Beyond Classic"

Why do we need another limited edition with the same sensor?
  8. kogen

WTB Arca Swiss D4 geared tripod head

I am looking for a pre-owned Arca Swiss D4 geared (not D4M) tripod head in nice condition. Please leave me a message if you have one available. I am located at Melbourne in Australia.
  9. kogen

WTB Rodenstock HR32 or HR40 in ALPA mount

Bump. Still looking for.
  10. kogen

WTB Rodenstock HR32 or HR40 in ALPA mount

Looking for one of those two ALPA lenses in mint condition. Prefer SB17 version with 17mm spacer, but OK with LB. I am living in Australia so it would be nice if the lens is also located within AU. Please let me know if you have such ones to laying around. Thanks
  11. kogen

Hasselblad users

Hasselblad users
  12. kogen

WTB ALPA HR 32/HR 35/HR 40 or ALPA Schneider Digitar 24XL

Bump and still looking for the lens.
  13. kogen

WTB ALPA HR 32/HR 35/HR 40 or ALPA Schneider Digitar 24XL

Also will consider ALPA Schneider Digitar 5.6/36XL