The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Lordcamel

1. L

FS : Leica R Zoom 28-90 f/2.8-4.5 Lens - Like new

I am selling a pristine copy of this legendary lens. It is in perfect condition with no issues either in performance or finish. I don't have much history here as a seller, rather as an amateur, and I can't find buyers in France that's why I am listing it here. If interested, answer here, or...
  2. L

Fuji's settings : In camera and postprod in LR

Thank you Sir, interesting point of view.
  3. L

Fuji's settings : In camera and postprod in LR

Hi everyone, I am in the process of receiving my XM1 with 16-50 and 35mm 1.4 and was wondering about the best in camera settings for pictures with the best details, color, contrast. I shot 50/50 color and BW so I guess i'll save two profiles in camera for those two uses. For example I heard...
  4. L

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Beautiful, would you mind sharing with us how you shot this image ?
  5. L

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

I love how the story draws us in the picture, I am sure they will love it
  6. L

FS: Fuji X-M1 + 16-50mm Lens

Still interested Still in france I will be responsible for the shipping cost. Let me know.
  7. L

Fuji X trans IQ and Olympus OMD IQ

Hi guys, thanks for all the answers, finally I am selling the OMD + 14 + 25 + 75 navitar and trying to find the X-M1 at a decent price :)
  8. L

fuji 35mm f1.4 announced

You could correct the title it's 23mm not 35 :)
  9. L

Fuji X-E1 and XF 18-55mm

PM Sent for 1 kit
  10. L

FS: Fuji XF Prime lenses

Hi, sent a pm for both 35 1.4 and 55-200 lenses
  11. L

FS : Zeiss Distagon 25 2.8 CY - made in germany

Price adjusted to 580 $ Will soon add a Zeiss 100 f2 makro Planar if you are interested..
  12. L

600$ the devaluation continues !
  13. L

No one's interested ? Price's too high ? Do not hesitate to send me your proposal and we can talk about it if my price's really high. regards Julien
  14. L

Blends

Hi there everyone, I m just discovering this technique and was wondering if there were some kind of tutorial to get the basics going ? Thanks
  15. L

Fuji X trans IQ and Olympus OMD IQ

It's that good ? which one btw DP1-2-3 ?