The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mewanchuk

1. M

M9 Black for sale

Score! :d
  2. M

Leica Silver M9-P Mint

PM Sent...not sure if you got it. GLWS.
  3. M

Voigtlander VM-E Close Focus / Fotodiox Pro OM-Nex / Minolta MD Sony E-mount Adapters

Hey...these look familiar...... :) GLWS. (And buy with confidence from Ramin...he is a trustworthy guy!)
  4. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: mewanchuk Buyer: mjc I sold Martin a Leica M8--he was courteous and pleasant to work with. He paid quickly, and maintained good contact throughout. I would definitely deal with him again! Thanks Martin, Mark
  5. M

Minty Black Leica M8

For Sale: One of the most beautiful M8's you will find! As you can see, it only has 689 actuations (Well, 690 now...) It is in flawless functional (and nearly perfect cosmetic...) condition. The rangefinder is spot-on, and the LCD and sensor are both perfect. Plastic still on baseplate...
  6. M

MS Optical Sonnetar 50mm f/1.1

Price: $1,125.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included within North America--Worldwide at cost. Hand made by Miyazaki-san of Japan. Black in color, with white/red lettering. A unique little gem of a lens--Small...
  7. M

Mint Chrome Leica 50mm Summilux f/1.4 ASPH

Purchased from Ken Hansen a few months ago. Mint with all original materials. 6-bit coded current version. No marks or wear of any sort. Price assumes PP Gift; North American shipping is on me. $2475 USD. Please PM with questions. Thanks for looking, Mark
  8. M

FS:Leica M9-P Silver Pristine

@Moonshine, I don't think anyone is accusing you of being a "cheat". The problem is, when the seller comes on and alleges a subsequent difficulty with contact, it is difficult for us to draw any sort of conclusion--especially when we only have one side of the story. Some thoughts to consider...
  9. M

FS:Leica M9-P Silver Pristine

I am sorry to hear--I was very close to pulling the trigger on this; I feel badly for you that you have to go through the headache. Make sure you keep all correspondence--even text messages. Paypal will review it all if you've used them. (If you use an iphone, there is even a program that...
  10. M

FS: Leica Monochrom-M (CCD version) Black Chrome

Super interested Ian...but I've got to at least offload some film gear first! -M.
  11. M

Gorgeous Kanto Custom Black Leica M3

For sale is a beautiful Kanto-restored and Rebuilt Leica M3 - $2300 USD including North American Shipping and Fees Perfect functional and gorgeous cosmetic condition. Recently stripped down to its essential molecules, dechromed, repainted and rebuilt... Anyone who knows Kanto, knows that they...
  12. M

FS: Leica Monochrom-M (CCD version) Black Chrome

Tempting, Ian.... Verrrrrrrry tempting. :) -Mark