The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by modator

1. modator

Hasselblad macro converter with hc 50 II

Hi Jordan, here is a simple shot (very basic hand made in this moment before dinner.. ) , It's not for IQ but for getting an idea of what you get, the watch (the first I found on the table) is at the closest focus distance (around 36cm) from the front lens of th HC 50 II with the H macro...
  2. HC 50 II + Macro Converter Test

HC 50 II + Macro Converter Test

What if You have to shoot a watch with this combo...
  3. modator

Hasselblad macro converter with hc 50 II

Well it's a Macro Converter, It's not a void extension tube and the HC 50 II (that's already a very good lens) gains some cm of close focus with very good perf. anyway it's far to transform the HC 50II in a macro lens such is the HC Macro Version I (i recently swapped the HC macro I to the...
  4. modator

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

H5D-50c WiFi + HCD 28 with H Macro Converter, F32 1/180s ISO 800 (to avoid wind motion blur). Happy Easter ! Domenico.
  5. Wild Orchid on Monferrato Hills (North Italy)

Wild Orchid on Monferrato Hills (North Italy)

Shot made with H5D-50c + H Macro Converter (lens version) + HCD 28mm @ F32, ISO 800 1/180s (to avoid soft wind movement of the flowers) Enjoy ! Happy Easter ! Domenico.
  6. modator

Where is the X1D ????

Again I didn't regret my decision to cancel the subscription to LULA ! the new article about X1D seems strategically put to follow the leitmotif of the other luridous supposition of DJY acquisition... Starting to say they present this camera more than a year ago... :loco: some defects, but is...
  7. modator

Hasselblad to be acquired by DJI

Compliments to Ming for his piece regarding this ridiculous story. https://blog.mingthein.com/2017/01/09/on-the-whole-hasselblad-dji-thing/ I've read It too, surely he knows better the situation than many forumers... Respect to Chinese people and greetings to Hasselblad that is showing his...
  8. modator

NOW is true !! From a trusted photo rumors and some other really serious sources, the announce of Hasselblad cold fusion with DJI is confirmed !! From a note available on their website Hasselblad have disclosed a full new bunch of products, including the new camera line: :clap: Hasselblad -...
  9. modator

:ROTFL: Please continue, it's not 1st April but reading here is better than a comic film ! :ROTFL:
  10. modator

Unfortunately there is something true about the big troubles in Medium Format segment... Not much orders... few, very few. In the mass market of photography, TODAY, the MF segment have less profit than analog B/W Film... The producers : First of all except the "new" rising star in this...
  11. modator

Hc150 or hc210

Hola Fran ! I have both, and both are very sharp, 150 it's true little faster than the 210. Both are very crisp in detail and very suitable for portrait, both, to get crisp image need to be used with tripod, as they are tele and even at 1/250s hand held 50 or 60 mpixel are very demanding (if...
  12. modator

Phocus 3.1 Released

Hi Joe, it's possible to check also without a camera,, on capture sequencer simply going on the setup of pre-delay, simply deleting the default 0 cause the error. I've cross checked it on another machine, same issue. Best , Domenico.
  13. modator

Phocus 3.1 Released

Hi Joe, can You check this three: top menù: [window] / [Camera Configuration] --->here phocus get stuck select an image... top menù: [window] / [Color Calibration] ---> here I see weird color point instead of image... Left menu: [Capture] / Capture sequencer / set pre delay...
  14. modator

H6d-100c or xf iq3100 for camera and tech cam use?

Hello, I personally test the H6D-100c in photokina, my visit to Hasselblad studio was focused around the new H6 system, live view, display, video, and about the pixel quality as the new 100mpix pixels are smaller in size than the 50mpix one. I was astonished by the quality of the shot made at...
  15. modator

Hasselblad X1D

Hasselblad X1D XC Lens With the introduction of this new model the MF lens become lighter and small... But everything have a price, the relative illumination XC (yellow) versus the HC-50 II (white) looking at the graph they seems identical... also the XC graph seem better... Better if...