The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mtsullivan

1. M

WTB: M10 or M10P

Found one... Thanks George!
  2. M

FS: Leica SL Bundle: Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, Thumbs-up, Extra Battery, SD Cards

I’m looking to sell my Leica SL & Vario—Elmarit SL 24-90 with a thumbs-up, extra battery, and two SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD cards as a full kit... $6300.00. I bought this set up for some outdoor events this summer, but with COVID those have been cancelled and I don’t see this getting as much use...
  3. M

WTB: M10 or M10P

Hello, I’m looking for a Leica M10 or M10P: Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping: Insured Thank you, Michael
  4. M

For Sale: Leica M240 - Black - MUST SELL

For Sale: Leica M240 - Black Sadly I MUST SELL my M240 in order to fund other endeavors. I was reluctant to use this camera because I loved my Monochrom and M9 so much. However, within a short time with it I found it to be much better than the M9 and MM. The camera is in excellent condition...
  5. M

Leica Summicron 2/35mm Chrome - 8 Element - $2500 or Best Offer

$2100.00. I'm also interested in trades... Looking for: ~ 75 Summicron APO ~ 28 Summicron-M ASPH ~ 28 Elmarit ASPH or maybe 4th version E46 ~ 50 Summilux ASPH or Pre-ASPH E46
  6. M

FS: Leica M8 "Panda"

Bump!!!