The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by pesto

1. P

Fun with MF images 2023

And this is what that little fellow will look like in a few months. This one comes up to my door with his mate several times each week, pecks on the glass until I appear with a handful of penuts, and takes them one by one from my hand. She is a bit more reserved and I usually have to put her...
  2. P

Fun with MF images 2023

This is one of three species of leafless orchids that occur in Florida. This one , Dendrophylax porrectus, is very small but rather commonly found living on cypress trees which I have an abundance of surrounding my home. Given their tiny size and that they have no leaves they are rather...
  3. P

Fun with MF images 2023

Another of our garden custodian Fuji GFX 100 / 250mm
  4. P

Fun with MF images 2023

Thanks for your note. It looks as though we had similar experiences over there; mine was in November of 2017. Pienza is among my favorite Tuscan towns and I keep promising myself to go back, unimpeded by a group, and do it all again. Douglas.
  5. P

Fun with MF images 2023

I just revisited these images which were shot a few years ago while traveling with a group in Tuscany. As I was the only participant who was interested in this beautiful little old Romanesque church I had to escape from the herd to capture these. This 12th century church, the Pieve di...
  6. P

PLEASE HELP! GFX 100S 2 days in rain.

You certainly do not deserve any scolding, we all have done things that, in retrospect ,seem incomprehensible...hang in there , we are all hoping for the best for you.
  7. P

Fun with MF images 2023

Local Restraunt here in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
  8. P

Fun with MF images 2023

It is mango season here in Florida. We have three mature trees that are full of fruit and I am eagerly waiting for the them to Ripen...but then, so are the squirrels Fuji GF X 100 / 45-100mm
  9. P

Fun with MF images 2023

Every garden should have such a beautiful custodian. Fujifilm GFX 100 / GF 250mm
  10. P

Pieve di Corsigano

This is a historically significant church standing just outside the city walls of Pienza Italy in the Val D'Orica. The basic structure was built in the 7th century and its current Romanesque form has existed since the 12th to 13th century. I was captivated by the relief carvings but have no...
  11. P

Image size

It has been a long time since I have posted an image here and do not recall the sizing and formating recomendations, could someone please help me out? Thank you, Douglas
  12. P

GFX 50R lock menu/settings?

For what it is worth, I have the very same maddening problem with my GFX 100 and its manual as well. The 50s is a much more intuitive design and, from my perspective, they should have simply put the new sensor into the old body and been done with it; the 100 seems a bit overwrought to me.
  13. P

Mount Fuji Active … 📸