The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by pesto

1. P

GFX 50R lock menu/settings?

For what it is worth, I have the very same maddening problem with my GFX 100 and its manual as well. The 50s is a much more intuitive design and, from my perspective, they should have simply put the new sensor into the old body and been done with it; the 100 seems a bit overwrought to me.
  2. P

Mount Fuji Active

3. P

Mount Fuji Active

Hello Bart. Can you please enlighten me as to where and what these buildings are? Thank you. Douglas
  4. P

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

This lovely little young raccoon has taken up residence in the crotch of this sapodilla tree in my front yard and has nearly destroyed the stag horn fern that also is trying to live there in the process. She appears to have been abandoned or orphaned early on and is much smaller and far more...
  5. P

Phase One IQ 1-100 Digital Back

I still have this and am quite willing to entertain reasonable offers with $13,000 as a starting point.
  6. P

Perhaps an apropos title for this one might be " From A Dogs Eyeview"
  7. P

What a great Christmas gift this would be...!
  8. P

Perhaps a starting point for offers could be $15,000.
  9. P

Bump!
  10. P

You can put me happily on that list as well.
  11. P

I am opening this item to offers, reasonable offers that is. If you have any interest lets talk. Douglas
  12. P

Another of the cast of characters hanging out behind my house, this one a barred owl. We have several of them back there and they raise quite a ruckus when they get going calling to each other. I am happy to see them still here after all of the rain and persistent flooding we have had over the...
  13. P

Fun with MF Achromatic Digital Backs

This is exactly what I am planning...' wish they would get on with it.