The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by raminolta

1. R

Canon PFI-1700 & PFI-1300 Ink Cartridges for Canon Large Format Printers

OEM Canon inks for Canon prograf large format printers: Pro-2000, Pro-2100, Pro-4000, Pro-4100, Pro-6000, Pro-6100, etc.. All brand new in sealed packages. I am located in Canada so prices are in Canadian dollars. Shipping is extra. i) Yellow pfi-17000y, 700mm, expiry date 2022.12. Price...
  2. R

Canon iPF printers and Big Sur

There is currently a $600 rebate on Canon Pro-2100 though the sale may not appear in all retailers' site. My local dealer in Montreal didn't know about it but upon my request they checked with Canon and I was able to place my order at the reduced price.
  3. R

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Here's one: A farming landscape in Quebec by Ramin M, on Flickr
  4. R

Sony FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS Best Portrait Lens

Still for sale. :loco:
  5. R

Minolta Compact Bellows + Macro Auto Bellows 100mm Cone Lens

Focusing is done through the bellows itself as it expands and contracts. The minimum focusing distance is attained by expanding the bellows to its maximum length. For focusing moving insects, I set the bellows to a fixed length and lock it up. Then I move the bellows back and forth to achieve...
  6. R

Minolta Compact Bellows + Macro Auto Bellows 100mm Cone Lens

i) Minolta Auto Bellows 100mm macro lens: the is the cone lens with better image quality and large image circle so that it can also be used with tilt/shift bellows. The lens is in great shape despite its age. I don't see any optical flaw and the aperture ring is smooth. The body is also in very...
  7. R

Contax C/Y Shift Tilt Bellows System with Slide Film Duplicator Attachement

Price lowered to C$240 or US$185 + shipping. Thanks for looking.
  8. R

Still for sale. :)
  9. R

The lens is barely used and is essentially new. I bought it with the intention to use it for portrait shots but I am not that much into portrait photography. I used it maybe 3-4 times total at home just to test it out. This is perhaps the best portrait lens out there with perfect dreamy bokeh...
  10. R

I add that I consider trades too: I have a Sony mirrorless system and consider lenses, bodies or related accessories if I have a use for them. I am also particularly interested in the following items: Contax Zeiss 100-300mm zoom lens, Laowa prime lenses, Minolta Rokkor Auto Bellows 50mm...
  11. R

This Contax tilt shift bellows system is for sale. It comes with a slide/film duplicator as well as the original nice leather carrying box (everything that comes with it is shown in the pictures). It can work on all modern mirrorless systems using appropriate adapters. Asking Price: C$260 or...
  12. R

A7r IV

I am glad they didn't make the camera any bigger. I believe increasing the camera size is NOT what the vast majority of Sony users want. For those who want a larger camera, there are plenty of alternative options in the market including the mirrorless market (Panasonic).
  13. R

Sony Zeiss Distagon FE 35MM F1.4 ZA T* + UV Filter

I am selling a Sony FE 35MM F1.4 ZA Distagon T*. The lens in like new condition both cosmetically and functionally. This is an amazing lens Sony has made with the ultimate image and build quality in consideration. It has the famous magical Zeiss rendering creating aesthetically pleasing images...
  14. R

Arca Swiss P1 Ball Head

:loco: