The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by reds

1. R

X1D Firmware 1.17.2: Resizeable AF points AND Electronic Shutter!

Cheers Joe. Shame about the 28. Still the 85 is a peachy lens. Also interested in the 135/2 and t/s Nikons. I'll check Ming's site out :)
  2. R

X1D Firmware 1.17.2: Resizeable AF points AND Electronic Shutter!

Looking forward to updating and trying out the new focus points option. Also curious to see what/when an f-mount adapter would bring for Otus glass. I have one more wish for firmware - if the X1D could remember the focus point you used when switching from portrait to landscape orientation (like...
  3. R

X1D Control Dial Issues

A shout to Hasselblad UK service. I shipped my X1D to them on Monday, they received it Tuesday and fixed the same day. Back with me Wednesday. Thanks very much! (It's a simple hardware fix for control wheels)
  4. R

X1D Control Dial Issues

Mine started playing up recently as well. The front wheel seems worse and when changing (playback) screen info overlays the screen jitters for short time scrolling between options, before settling. Anyone else?
  5. R

Really Right Stuff L Plate for the X1D: Please advice

... otherwise it snags the SD card door. Unusual for RRS to release something that does that. I can't believe it was part of their design intent, they're usually spot on, top notch.
  6. R

Fun with X1D

Hi all, got a chance to get out in the (rare in April, or pretty much any time) English sunshine yesterday, for a proper run with my X1D. Really wanted to try shooting in to full sun, & syncing with the Profoto B2. The good news is - it can handle it well :) Couple of my favourites from the...
  7. R

Fun with X1D

Adding shot info: 45mm, ISO 3200, f/3.5, 1/60s :)
  8. R

Fun with X1D

Hi - yes it was (Westminster Bridge)
  9. R

Fun with X1D

A shot with the 90mm. Millennium bridge, London early morning. ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/750s
  10. R

Fun with X1D

Hi all. 3 days in with mine, getting to know it :)