The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ReeRay

1. R

Forum Software Upgrade

Hope the finished version is better as I absolutely hate the current look
  2. R

Fun w/Digital M Images

Gold Melting - Thailand M240 - 50mm Summilux Asph Melting gold by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  3. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

A7R 55mm f1.8 ZA Thailand street scene Thailand Street scene by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  4. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Putting the world to right - Thailand style Sony A7r - Leica 50mm Summicron Putting the world to right - Thailand style by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  5. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

It's good if you take care of the corners. 17mm is perfect actually and that's what I was after. I'm using the Fotodiox Pro Fusion EF - E mount which I assume is as good as adapters get (?)
  6. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Testing a Canon 17-40 L on my A7r Thailand wooden fishing boat in dry dock by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL] Japanese style house on a Thailand resort by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL] Japanese garden with circular wood paned window by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  7. R

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Sony A7r - 85mm f1.8 _DSC6073 by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  8. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Street market beautification - Thailand A7r - 28mm f2 Beautification at a Thailand street market by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  9. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thailand market scene A7r Leica 50mm Summicron Thailand market scene by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  10. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

"The film stars Phil Daniels as Jimmy, a young 1960s London-based Mod........" :p
  11. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

When we were young 1960's UK memorabilia recreated in a shop window A7r 28nmm When we were young by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  12. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thailand construction site A7r Zeiss Contax N24-85mm Treminal 21 under construction in Pattaya Thailand by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  13. R

Street (images)

Eye Contact Sony A7r Leica 50mm Summicron I only have eyes for you by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]
  14. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thailand backstreet barber shop A7r - Leica 50mm Summicron Barber Shop by Ray Evans, on Flickr"] [/URL]
  15. R

Fun With Sony Cameras

Myanmar Buddhist Monks Sony A7r - 85mm f1.8 Myanmar (Burma) Buddhist Monks by Ray Evans, on Flickr"][/URL]