The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by robertinok

1. R

Canon dream lens for Sony.

2. R

Mamiya RB67 outfit.

FS Mamiya RB67 outfit comprising RB67 ProS body with Mamiya shoulder strap and WLF and two, 120 backs plus a polaroid back. 180mm/f4.5 Sekor C lens (excellent) and 90mm/f3.8 Sekor C lens (mint), both with front and rear caps and both round and square rubber hoods. Lunasix F light meter (mint)...
  3. R

Mamiya 500/f8

For sale Mamiya 645 500mm/f8 mirror lens in near mint condition. Comes with front and rear caps. Very rare in this condition. $475 obo. Robert, 405 707 0759
  4. R

Canon 50.0/0.95

I have decided to sell my beloved Canon 50mm ./ f0.95 "dream lens". Professionally converted to a Sony mount for use on my A7Rii, it is in near mint condition with front and rear caps and a screw in hood. I have had wonderful results with the Sony and with converter on Leica M9. I am looking for...
  5. R

Hello from Oklahoma

Hasselblad using Brit based in Oklahoma!
  6. R

Canon dream lens for Sony.

I have decided to sell my Canon 50mm /f0.95 "dream lens" which has been professionally converted to Sony mount. The lens is near mint, certainly the best I have ever seen. Comes with caps and hood. Absolutely beautiful output from my A7Rii. Open to any sensible offers. please feel free to call...