The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ron787's latest activity

• R
    I too have issues with the rear command dial of the GFX100, but it can be overcome with finesse. That said, the B&H reviewer has...
  • R
    ron787 replied to the thread GFX100 Struggles.
    Although it may prove useless in the field, Fujifilm X Acquire does allow one to save settings for the GFX cameras. I've saved the...
  • R
    Hi Dave, I have the Kastar dual charger for the GFX100/50s/50r batteries and it works just fine, been using it for several years. Ron
  • R
    ron787 replied to the thread GFX 100 questions.
    I couldn't agree more. The GFX100/GF 45mm are my favorite combo as well, together, they make for a great walk-around kit, second only...
  • R
    Quote: "I had the 50R briefly, but sent it back and glad I did. My situation is not like yours since I have one right eye so an RF style...
  • R
    I would have to agree, in re the GF 45-100 F/4. I'd originally purchased that lens for its OIS and my GFX50r, but I'd found the...