The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Shelby Frisch

1. Shelby Frisch

Architecture

How about organic? https://www.yatzer.com/desert-house-kendrick-bangs-kellogg
  2. Shelby Frisch

Antarctica, Chile and Argentina

Wonderful.
  3. Shelby Frisch

This time it had to be

Spectacular and what an experience it must have been. Thank you for sharing. Shelby
  4. Shelby Frisch

DP Merrill color Landscapes

I really enjoy seeing your Valley of Fire pictures, they are really great. I lived in Las Vegas for a couple of years a very long time ago and used to get out there quite often. As much as I like the Valley of Fire, its not enough to make me wish to live in Las Vegas again. Shelby
  5. Shelby Frisch

I really like your shots of this area(plus your other work). Southern Utah is one of my favorite places. If you ever get a chance to stop at the Kiva Coffee House (on highway 12, its well worth it, especially late fall. Its a great place for a spectacular cup of coffee :-). However, they do...
  6. Shelby Frisch

Sigma DP3M

I sure agree, I'm having fun with mine when I can get out. Shelby
  7. Shelby Frisch

I really like the pictures that have been posted in this thread and want to thank all the people who have taken the time to post. I've learned a lot from them and it helped convince me into buying one. Here's a shot from a few weeks ago. A dry streambed in Boulder Colorado before the flood...
  8. Dry Streambed

Dry Streambed

A dry streambed on Boulder Colorado open space before the flood.
  9. Shelby Frisch

Sigma DP3M

A journey Two picture pano light painted with a flashlight, 30sec exposure. End of the season Housing meltdown Shelby Frisch
  10. Jouney   1 Of 1

Jouney 1 Of 1

11. Housing Meltdown

Housing Meltdown

12. End Of Summer

End Of Summer

Yucca seed pods
  13. Shelby Frisch

Diado Moriyama

I too really liked the video, thank you for posting the link. Shelby
  14. Shelby Frisch

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

And here she is with my brother, I think he was a little nervous holding her. I must have been in a hurry to grab the shot. I could be mistaken about the camera, it could have been an old Rollicord I owned before I picked up the Mamiya 330.
  15. Shelby Frisch

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

I've really enjoyed seeing all these photographs in this thread. They are wonderful. I'll try to contribute some, most are fairly old. These are of my youngest daughter taken a few decades ago, I think taken with a C330 and the 80 mm lens. I usually shot Tri-X. In the second one she is being...