The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by spassig

1. S

Printer Epson SC-P800, ICC profiles for Epson paper, I doesn’t find

@MartinN Sorry, I was too lazy to read your answer. I found the profiles. Many thanks for your help! Jochen
  2. S

Thanks. Hmmm. I have install the Epson driver for my SureColor P800 long time before. I don’t know where I can find the profiles on my Mac Studio. Jochen
  3. S

Thanks Not clear for me. "Epson includes ICC profiles for Epson Media as part of the installation of driver software (driver package). Below are additional or updated ICC profiles that are newer or not provided with the driver package." I will use the ICC profiles for using Proof in...
  4. S

Hello I doesn’t find the ICC profiles for this combination. Can someone help me? (ICC profiles for Hahnemühle papers to find is very easy) Ragards Jochen
  5. S

Print, black and white, proof view

Hello I use CaptureOne and the Epson SC P800 printer. For color prints, I can select the respective ICC profile for printer/ paper in the proof view to roughly simulate the printout. I do not do this with black and white printing, because I then set color management via manage printer and set...
  6. S

Fun with MF images 2024

Nice. I see this picture in a German forum ;-) Jochen
  7. S

Skin tone issues with Epson P800

Do you sure that always the same applications and settings? (In printer driver, ICC Profile). Jochen
  8. S

Where have they gone?

Where can I find it? Jochen
  9. S

Can’t remove back on Linhof

Maybe it’s helpful? https://linhof.com/download/ Jochen
  10. S

Imageprint Black for BW pictures

@Manoli Thanks for extensive feedback. The service provider in Germany takes care of dongle. I will use a trial first. Jochen
  11. S

Has anyone ever compared the manufacturer's profiles (Hahnemühle) with the Imageprint profiles in terms of printing? Or are both the same by Paper from Hahnemühle? Jochen
  12. S

Thank for feedback. I use also an Epson SC P800. A lot is promised in advertising - also by retailers ;-) First I should install a trial. In which way can IP Black generate profiles? In the past I have create an own profile by an service provider. I install five test charts with lot of...
  13. S

Hello Has someone experience with this software and is it helpful for printing BW? At the moment I'm still using an Epson SureColor P800. Jochen
  14. S

Print Fotos Typ of Paper Recommendation

@Rand47 Thanks for feedback. Lot of different papers for testing ;-) Jochen
  15. S

Print not like screen

@Rand47 Thanks for feedback. „I don’t think the OP’s image is a good choice for this paper“ I agree with you. I have now print this image on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta. I use the four settings for rendering and see some differents. I also print a BW on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Metallic and...