The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by steve.chang

1. S

HASSELBLAD 907x Major connection issues

I had very good and generous services from Leica as many members did. I want to believe that Hasselblad is similar, as others have shared their experiences here. I used GFX with 2/3 of their lenses before. Good system, but never love it. If colors and micro contracts are the most important...
  2. S

My firmware: CFV: V1.3.0 907X: V1.2.7 Lens (135/2.8): V0.5.40 Serial Number (should be the CFVII50C/907X combo?): JQ601014XX
  3. S

An update here. This is my first day to use 907x and 135/2.8. Everything was working beautifully until I got an over-exposed (dead white) image after fewer than 20 shots. I took a few more, and soon the 135 lost autofocus. The manual focus was not working either. I removed the battery, but the...
  4. S

I removed the plastic PPS mentioned in the back of the 907x body. My 45p is still not detected. The plastic did not look like to cover any contact points.
  5. S

Thanks, PPS to bring this up. Can other members please confirm that we need to remove this film on the back of the 907x body? I opened my 907x box yesterday, I have the "lens not detected" issue with 45p "after" I updated the CFV 50c II to firmware 1.30 yesterday. The combo was working before...
  6. S

WTT: Summicron 28 6-bit to Summicron 35 V1 8-element

Would like to consider only 35mm Summicron V4 7-element Chrome for now. Thank you.
  7. S

WTT: Leica M240 Chrome to 21 Summilux

Shooting Monochrom mostly. Not using the M240 recently. The camera has no visible mark. Comes with with paper box, retail box and all accessories. Shutter count around 6000. The trade includes a Leica M half case in cognac color. I am looking for a direct trade to a Like new 21mm Summilux...
  8. S

I would like now to trade this 28mm Summicron 6 bit to a 35mm Summicron V4 7-element Chrome or a 35mm Summicron ASPH 6 bit Chrome boxed. Thank you.
  9. S

Looking for a trade to 35mm Summicron Version 1 8-element without goggles. Please see more detail and pictures of the lens at: FS: Black Leica 90 cron AA, 28 cron ASPH - FM Forums Thanks. Steve
  10. S

WTT: Leica 21 Brightline Finder Black with Silver

Like to trade this for the current silver model with "Leica" writing on the top. Thanks.
  11. S

WTT: Leica 21 Brightline Finder Black with Silver

Hi all, This is the latest version in black and 10/10 condition. I would like to trade it to a silver one in 10/10 condition. The picture is from my listing on FM. You may also see my feedback there. FS: Leica Brightline Finder M-21 for 21mm M Lenses (Black) - FM Forums Thank you and happy...
  12. S

Sony Zeiss FE 35mm ƒ2.8 lens SEL35F28Z

Just bought one at a higher price on another forum. 500 is a really good price.
  13. S

WTB: Artisan & Artist ACAM-301 Silk Cord Strap

Like to get a black or green one. I am at CT 06510 USA. Please PM. Thank you.
  14. S

FS: RRS OMD E-M5 base plate

Received in great condition. Thanks opticagent for the fast service.
  15. S

WTB: 35mm summicron V1, 8-elements M2 or M3 version

Budget cut. Looking for M3 version only now. Thank you.