The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Steve Hendrix

1. Steve Hendrix

Adhoc Wifi from IQ2/3 tips?

Make sure you wait and see the check mark signifying successful pairing before closing the wifi settings on your iPhone. Steve Hendrix/CI
  2. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad 907x CFV II 50C error „Image sensor too hot“

The warranty on the 907x is One Year (at least in the USA). I can't help but add that if you do have access to a good dealer, there's no reason to not use the dealer. They add another (and sometimes important) layer to the support process in terms of rapid response, real time diagnostic...
  3. Steve Hendrix

changing lensboards - DIY or not?

I can't see a reason to not do this, so long as you are careful about maintaining any original elements from the lens mounted to the current board (shims, for example). Typically, the board itself doesn't really come into play. The fastening collar simply secures the front element to the board...
  4. Steve Hendrix

IQ3-100 Spirit level

Ah - I'm away from our stash of IQ3 digital backs at the moment, but if I recall, you do a hard press on the Virtual Level tool, then in the dialog window at the bottom there is an offset set button you can then manually level it and have that override the default setting. I think ... Uwe, I...
  5. Steve Hendrix

Looks like tilt is coming to XT natively

Paul, as far as I know, this lens will not be sold by Phase One as a "native" XT lens, only through the Cambo/Alpa/Arca channels (of which we participate with all three). Meaning that it will always require the communication cable, and as such, my instincts tell me that it will functionally...
  6. Steve Hendrix

138mm lenses in Aperture Mount are already in the $15k - $16k range from Arca/Alpa/Cambo. So adding an X Shutter is going to push that into the $17k -$18k range, I expect. Steve Hendrix/CI
  7. Steve Hendrix

Ok, Paul, that was a good one. 😅 Noctilux pricing on steroids? Steve Hendrix/CI
  8. Steve Hendrix

Paul, we're still awaiting pricing from Cambo/Alpa/Arca Swiss, who themselves are still finalizing that with Rodenstock. I expect to know something conclusive within a week or so. Steve Hendrix/CI
  9. Steve Hendrix

It was not a big splash announcement, but it was released end of May 2021. https://www.captureintegration.com/new-2021-product-announcements-from-alpa/ Steve Hendrix/CI
  10. Steve Hendrix

FWIW - This image is not an image of the new product. Steve Hendrix/CI
  11. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad 907x sold out

I can assure that we have not been informed of anything related to an upcoming release from Hasselblad. I will at times inform that we have some information, but cannot share it, or in the case we have information and can share, will share and offer some perspective, or factually disclose we...
  12. Steve Hendrix

Hi - Steve Hendrix from Capture Integration, we're the exclusive dealer sponsor for this forum...

Hi - Steve Hendrix from Capture Integration, we're the exclusive dealer sponsor for this forum. Is this camera still available? No issues, and cosmetically looks new - ish? Thank you, Steve Hendrix/CI
  13. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad 907x sold out

I would chalk this (907x online inventory levels) up to coincidence and/or circumstance. And I started to type: It would be highly unlikely that Hasselblad would launch 2 major products at the same time. Then again, the Apollo Edition and the X1D-II were announced within a few months or so of...
  14. Steve Hendrix

Question Using Electronic Shutter on X1D2

Hi D - Since the X1D does not possess a focal plane shutter, when using 3rd party lenses, the electronic shutter allows you to set a shutter speed (or more accurately, an exposure value). You cannot use flash with the electronic shutter on the X1D. Steve Hendrix/CI
  15. Steve Hendrix

SOLD: Phase One IQ260 - Hasselblad V Mount, 900 Shots!

In recent years, digital backs in Hasselblad V mount have become harder to find (not quite Contax level rarity, but getting there). I currently have an IQ260 in Hasselblad V mount that just hit our Certified Pre-Owned Inventory. I don't have pictures yet, but it is very clean, has less than...