The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Tibor

1. T

WTB Phase One IQ3 50MP in EU

Hi, if you have one to sell and you are in the European Union, please contact me at tibor.ogrizek (at) icloud.com Thank you!
  2. T

FS (EU) or TRADE: Mamiya 645 AFD I & II bodies, AF 80 & 45 mm lens

For sale in EU is: Mamiya 645 AFD I body ... 300 EUR Excellent condition. Included: neck strap, user manual, battery insert, front & rear cover. RRS plate can be added for 50 EUR extra. See attached pdf. Mamiya 645 AFD II body ... 700 EUR Mint condition. Included: user manual, battery...
  3. T

WTB (EU): Mamiya 645 Pinhole Body Cap

Looking for a Mamiya 645 Pinhole Body Cap in EU. If you have one to sell please PM me. Tibor
  4. T

FS or trade (EU): Fujifilm Fuji GA 645

For sale is my Fujifilm Fuji GA 645 Professional camera in almost mint condition (M-) with the original Fuji GA 645 brown leather neck strap, original lens cap and original booklet instructions. Only 800 shots in total. I am the second owner and have done 304 shots (19 rolls of 120 film)...
  5. T

Quick and simple Q about Leaf Aptus 22 and HX701

Hi, I searched and found different answers but not a clear one, so here is my quick and simple Q about Leaf Aptus 22 (Mamiya mount) and Mamiya HX701 adapter (part number 70994): 1. Can I use Leaf Aptus 22 (Mamiya mount) + Mamiya HX701 + Mamiya RZ67 Pro II D? 2. If yes, do I need any additional...
  6. T

FS (EU): Mint Thinktank photo Airport Airstream roller bag

For sale is a Thinktank photo Airport Airstream roller bag in Mint condition. This roller was lightly used and shows some marks only on the protective plastic covers at the bottom (this is normal). Besides what it is shown on the manufacturers site this roller bag also fits Mamiya RZ67 or other...
  7. T

Buying from a respected dealer not safe anymore (UK)?

I decided to post this as a word of caution and to gain suggestions from you on any further actions I might need to take to help improve the photographic marketplace. As many of USA dealers are also present on this forum I would appreciate any comments from them. Because this is now in a return...
  8. T

Error 06 on Mamiya 645 AFD II body

Hi, Two days ago I got an Error 06 when shooting with the Mamiya 645 AFD II body and a HM401 film back. The film stopped at frame 13 with Error 06 message in the viewfinder. I tried a couple of more shots and the shutter worked but the film did not proceed. I moved the film back to the Mamiya...
  9. T

Fuji GA645 - Japanese sticker translation

Hi, I just bought this beautiful Fuji GA645 analog medium format point & shoot with dedicated strobe (the Fuji GA strobe) and would like to know - out of curiosity - what this sticker (see pic) - that is put over the top plate of the camera where otherwise the "Fujifilm" logo is - reads. I...
  10. T

WTB: Mamiya Auto Bellows N

I want to buy a Mamiya Auto Bellows N. So, if you have one laying around please contact me via PM or e-mail me at tibor_ogrizek (at) t-2.net. On Ebay I have 100% feedback under my name "togrizek". Payment is by PayPal or by direct bank payment and I am based in Slovenia, Europe. Sellers from...
  11. T

WTB: Phase One / Mamiya Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D lens

I want to buy a Phase One / Mamiya Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D lens. So, if you have one in mint or excellent condition for sale please contact me via PM or e-mail me at tibor_ogrizek (at) t-2.net. On Ebay I have 100% feedback (all as a buyer) under my name "togrizek". Payment is by PayPal and I...
  12. T

WTB: mint Mamiya HM 402 film back

I want to buy a Mamiya HM 402 roll film magazine with insert for the Mamiya 645 AFD III. So, if you went 100% digital and you have one in mint condition laying around please contact me via PM or e-mail me at tibor_ogrizek (at) t-2.net. On Ebay I have 100% feedback under my name "togrizek"...
  13. T

WTT: Canon 50 1.2L and 24 1.4L II for Mamiya / Phase One AF 150 2.8 IF D

Hello! This is my first post in this forum, but have been reading it now because I have switched from Canon to Mamiya. I am from Slovenia (Europe) and have met user of this forum MarkoRepse in Ljubljana who can confirm my identity (we had a great time over coffee). I have contacted him after...