The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by TsurTriger

1. T

Silvestri lupe, worth the money over 5$ lupe or a myths?

I have Silvestri x8 lupe that costs around 100$ and I have 10x lupe that I bought from Ali Express for around 2-3$. I planed to buy Silvestri x12 lupe after I will try the x8 one. But now, I found that it is not worth the money for my opinion. After a few months of working with both (Jewelry...
  2. T

35xl vs 40hr

I have both. I do not know which one to sell. They are both good in their way. So, for now I do keep them both in our arsenal. I do use them on both Sony A7R2 and MF CCD sensor. I do not remember any specific issue with neither of them. The Rodie 40mm HR it is a monster. It is the biggest in...
  3. T

loupe / Lupe for sliding back focusing glass

I'm searching for best value loupe to purchase. I read a few threads here, I saw that some of the members use Silvestri loupe, some use Schneider loupe and more. I saw that Silvestri loupe is good known brand, but quite expensive one. I know that the price for Silvestri loupe is not even close...
  4. T

Credo + C1 + Win7 not recognized the back

Thank you both. FW update solved it.
  5. T

Credo + C1 + Win7 not recognized the back

Hello, I'm trying to work USB3 tethered via C1 with Credo back, but it doesn't recognized the back. I think I might missing a driver that related to the back. Anyone might know what am I missing here?
  6. T

Sekonic C-700R/ C-7000 experienced users review?

Is there here anyone who use one of the Sekonic spectrum meter C-700R or the C-7000 that can give me his feedback related of post long tern of use? Do they worth the money? Are they are accurate? I find it hard to understand what are the differences between these two models. Any additional...
  7. T

FS Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL

Where have you been 3 months ago? :( That is the lowest price I ever see for this lovely lens. Although I have Rodie 40HR-W, I still in some cases use the SK 35mm. Good luck with the sale ! The price is much more than decent.
  8. T

Another "Is medium format worth it " article

Re: Another Is medium format worth it " article One of the most unprofessional "review" I ever read.
  9. T

PELI and other alternative for storing MF tech camera

Thank you both. I was thinking about the Peli 1560. I do not fly much, after all Israel is a small country. But I prefer to use a trolley. It is more easier to move from the office to the car and vise versa. I find it a bit hard to decide if the size is enough for me or not, without see it in...
  10. T

PELI and other alternative for storing MF tech camera

I have Cambo Ultima + MF + lenses that I want to buy a storing case for the entire equipment. I want a case in order to restore the equipment, but more important for portability via my clients. First question: What PELICAN model is recommended? Second question: Does it has alternative? Or go...
  11. T

My New Website

Lovely. I didn't know that LR has the capability to create websites. It is doing well job. For someone who want to create a website and has no knowledge in web development, that is lovely result ! I love it as it; clean, neat, simple. As a website need to be. There are small things that I...
  12. T

Hi another comparison of DPReview samples

Text: IQ, Fuji, Canon, Nikon Corner: I will call it almost a draw between Canon, Fuji and IQ Moise: IQ, Canon, Fuji, Nikon. The winner is IQ3 for my opinion.
  13. T

Comparing resolution

#7 is my choice. Somehow #1 and #2 seem like they shared the same "profile". Are they from the same brand?
  14. T

Someone want to condiser the points in this article?

In addition, it is seem like there is a purpose (agenda) of this article. If you start to play a bit, and not relay on the editor/author choice, you will find things like this one...
  15. T

Someone want to condiser the points in this article?

I feel, every time that this subject is discuss, " DSLR vs MF", is more like trying to compare oranges vs apples. It is much more than ISO. There are a lot of questions that need to be ask for each time someone need to decide regarding to choosing his system. Purpose of use? If someone looking...