The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Recent content by tylerallenmohr

1. T

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Good Weather and great views in Alaska last month. Portra 400 - Yashika mat 124G Chugach Mtns off the Glenn Highway Ektar 100 - Yashika mat 124G Views of Kenai Fjords National Park from the Harding Ice Field trail Ektar 100 - Yashika mat 124G Exit Glacier flowing from the Harding Ice...
  2. T

A couple from a lovely day in the Tetons. Portra 400. Yashika Mat 124 g.
  3. T

Alpa Linhof backs

Did Alpa ever offer a 6x6 film back? I've seen mention of it once in another forum's thread from years ago, but can't find any information or even confirm its existence. *The new Alpa site is terrible.
  4. T

Identify this camera bag?

Not the exact match, but reminds me of my (excellent) Domke F-6 Little Bit Smaller Shoulder Bag.
  5. T

Some Images from Death Valley Natl. Park (Badwater Basin, The 'Racetrack,' & Zabriskie Point) as well as Desert Natl. Wildlife Refuge. Shot Jan 2020 on Provia 400x gifted to me by Bill Caulfeild-Browne with my Yashikamat 124g. Thanks BILL!
  6. T

Some Images from Saguaro Natl. Park and Pipe Organ Natl Monument. Shot Dec 2020 on Rollei RPX25 using my Yashikamat 124g. Developed by DR5 as Sepia slides!
  7. T

FS (US): Alpa V Adapter

This one slipped through my fingers! I saw the posting too late. Congratulations on the purchase Ethan. If you decide not to keep it or if anyone else has one, I'd like to pick one up.
  8. T

Leica Hand Grip

It totally depends where you're using your camera. The various thumb/finger grips are for safety, in my mind, more than ergonomics. The ergonomics of the naked camera is sufficient for operating the controls and getting a good shot off. On a leisure trip, all the safety I employ is a good neck...
  9. T

Leica Store in NYC looted

$500k in Leica gear! What's that equal to, about 3-4 cameras?
  10. T

SCAM ALERT! New fairly unsophisticated scam here in B&S

Also similarly contacted by an account with the username: 'smikky' Obvious SCAM
  11. T

WTT: Alpagon 23 for Alpagon 32

Many inquiries about selling my Alpagon 23mm without any trade. So for those interested, I'm asking $7,000 for it + center filter. It is the yellow ring version. Will provide photos and documentation of the Copal 0 shutter maintenance recently completed by Rodenstock upon request. Also would...
  12. T

WTT: Alpagon 23 for Alpagon 32

I have the Alpagon 23mm with center filter in excellent condition. It's in Copal 0 which was recently serviced by Rodenstock. Looking to switch to the Alpagon 32 in Copal 0 (preferably SB) as I would like to have a larger image circle for shooting film. I'm sure this is a long shot as both...
  13. T

WTB: Voigtlander 15mm viewfinder

Looking for the metal/latest version Regards, Tyler