The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Vobluda

1. V

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

It is by the Dreirosenbrücke in Basel, Switzerland.
  2. V

Untitled by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr
  3. V

Feeding gulls at the bank of Rhine in Basel by Martin, on Flickr
  4. V

Some Monochrom people Untitled by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr
  5. V

Uf, I really really dont like the joker pictures post. :loco: [/url] Untitled by Martin, on Flickr[/IMG]
  6. V

Untitled by Martin, on Flickr
  7. V

Brooklyn 86 by Martin, on Flickr Bananas in Split by Martin, on Flickr Untitled by Martin, on Flickr
  8. V

A thank you note

Cheers GetDPI!
  9. V

FS EU: Leica M9-P black camera body

Bump for 3400 EUR, paypal accepted at cost.
  10. V

Hi Niels, my mistake - it is 3500 EUR.
  11. V

For sale is my black Leica M9-P camera body. I am the second owner of the camera, purchased originally in 9/2011. Camera is mint with only 2300 pictures taken (I have it since 1800). Never serviced. Sale includes: - camera body with body cap - strap - 2 original batteries - charger with cords -...
  12. V

WTB EU: Sony E 35mm 1.8 or Zeiss Touit 32mm f1.8 for NEX

I would like to purchase Sony E 35mm 1.8 or Zeiss Touit 32mm f1.8 lens for NEX in the EU. Many thanks for the offers.
  13. V

FS EU: Olympus VF-4 electronic viewfinder black

Bought in the kit, surplus to requirements. Comes in complete packing - finder with connector cover, box, instructions and pouch. I am asking 170 GBP / 200 EUR including paypal and postage to EU.
  14. V

FS EU: Fujifilm X-E1 black + 18-55mm + 35mm f1.4

For sale is Fujifilm X-E1 black + 18-55mm + 35mm f1.4 (fw 2.02). Mint boxed complete packing two years warranty. Purhcased new by me not even two weeks ago, only play with it at home. The reason for sale is M9P, I just couldnt resist:-) I am asking 1350 EUR posted within the EU payed by IBAN.