The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by vvince

1. V

Cambo Actar, anyone ?

Yes you can, but it is not very convenient. Fire the GFX with Bulb speed setting, and then fire the shutter of the lens at desired speed (and of course connect your flash to the synch plug of the lens) while the GFX is in Bulb exposure.
  2. V

Cambo Actar, anyone ?

Hello, I have the Actus, the Fuji GFX50R, and the Actar 60mm and 90mm. When stopped down to f8 or better f11 I find the 60mm very sharp, comparable to the GF63mm, at least in the center. You can shift the 60mm up to 20mm horizontally (in landscape orientation) until the hard vignetting...
  3. tech

tech

boring technical photos
  4. IMG-75182.jpg

IMG-75182.jpg

5. InkedIMG-7517_LI2.jpg

InkedIMG-7517_LI2.jpg

6. IMG-75192.JPG

IMG-75192.JPG

7. V

Schneider APO Digitar m 80mm f5.6 : any experince with it?

Thanks Rob, I guess that th lens you are refering to is this one https://blog.kasson.com/gfx-50s/schneider-90-4-5-apo-componon-hm-on-gfx-50r/ It looks like it is the better option for my needs. I wonder what is the menainhg and differences between the -S and -HM label in the componon lenses...
  8. V

Thanks to all for your helpful replies. I really appreciate the sharing of expertise on this forum! Yes it would be for using it with a 33x44 sensor (Cambo Actus + Fuji GFX). From what I understood this lens is probably not what I am looking for, it looks like it is too dedicated to macro work...
  9. V

thanks Dave. Unfortunately I am not competent enough in optics to interpret in a useful way these numbers and graphs… Cheers Vvince
  10. V

Hello, The title sys it all! Or almost… Has anybody some experience with this lens? The one I am considering comes in copal 0 mount, and is the m version, that is the macro version. I would be intrested to know the following : - image circle and shifting possibilities, edge sharpness when...
  11. V

Little review of Apo Digitar 5,6/100 mm

Thanks for pointing this out, Rob. I hadn’t thought that the lens could have been glued to the mount. That’s a very relevant information. Cheers Vvince
  12. V

Thanks Alkibiades. So this one would be the latest version, the one you have, is it? From what I understood, you prefer the Digitar 100mm over the 90mm, am I right? Did you also try the lens in closeup photography, like table top or even macro? Cheers Vvince
  13. V

Thanks for the Work and the sharing. Are there several versions of this lens? Is the lens you have the Schneider APO DIGITAR MC 5,6 100 mm N-53° ? Cheers, thanks vvince
  14. V

Sinaron HR 60mm f4 on Cambo Actus with GFX

Thanks to all for your knowledgeable comments. The lens was 1100 euros, which I guess would have been a good price if it had been properly working. So, I will have to stick with the Actar, or maybe find a Schneider Componon HM 60mm which Rob likes so much. cheers Vvince
  15. V

Sinaron HR 60mm f4 on Cambo Actus with GFX

Thanks for checking the numbers Rob. I do not have a tool for precisely measuring, but my estimate is about 11-12mm, which is Victor's estimate as well. So according to the math, it should work... But I do believe the owner (seller) of the lens when he says that it is the rear element of the...