The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by wosim

1. W

The Leica T - Impressions and Images

All reviews of the brand new Leica T (Type 701) camera you will find here: Leica T (Type 701) reviews
  2. W

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Some Fuji X100s shots from Venice:
  3. W

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s Some shots from Venice, Italy Fuji X100s, iso 6400, f2, 1/17sec Fuji X100s, iso 400, f2, 1/70sec
  4. W

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s New Egyptian Museum in Munich:
  5. W

Fun w/Digital M Images

Some shots from Barcelona (all with Leica M9, MATE, Tele-Elmarit-M 2.8 90mm):
  6. W

Fun w/Digital M Images

Munich Highlight Towers - Leica M9, Tele-Elmar 4.0 135mm Reflections - Leica M9, Tri-Elmar 4.0 16mm Rising into the sky - Leica M9, Tri-Elmar 4.0 16mm
  7. W

Oktoberfest 2013 with Leica M9

Some more shots from last sundays parade:
  8. W

Thanks to all of you, for your kind comments! Ja, die Madln / the girls ...
  9. W

Saturday Oktoberfest 2013 in Munich started ...
  10. W

dpreviews Fuji X100s review is out ...

Finally dpreview published its Fuji X100s review Fujifilm X100S Review: Digital Photography Review Nearly all Fuji X100s reviews so far you can find here: https://sites.google.com/site/wosimsphotography/fuji-x100s-testberichte-reviews
  11. W

Fun w/Digital M Images

Barcelona Leica M9 / Tri-Elmar 4.0 28mm Leica M9 / Tele-Elmarit-M 2.8 90mm
  12. W

Fun w/Digital M Images

Leica M9 / Tri-Elmar 4.0 50mm
  13. W

Leica M to Fuji X

I am very satisfied with the Voigtländer Ultron 1.9 28mm and the Nokton 1.4 40mm - the last one really tiny and tack sharp - on my Leica M9. Information to nearly any M-mount lens I collect here: https://sites.google.com/site/wosimsphotography/links-testberichte-reviews Maybe it's helpful for you.
  14. W

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s SALE - but what to sell???? Fuji X100s
  15. W

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s I did absolutely nothing special: saturation / luminance untouched, white +20, black -40, so I think the pleasing light comes from the natural light on a cloudy winter day.