The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

mediumcool

Still life from the Mac operator’s chair

Olympus E-M5 w/ adapted Zuiko 14–54 Mk II @ 50mm 1/125 f/3.4 ISO 200; toned in C1

Last edited:

bensonga

There are alot of old commerical fishing boats in Alaska. My wife and I spent the last few days in Homer where there are many wrecks and boats that will never go out to sea again. The artwork by Patrick Maxcy on this boat caught my eye. I decided to print this image on Epson Exhibition Fibre paper as one of my September color print exchange submissions.

Gary

GX-8, 35-100/2.8 lens.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Still life from the Mac operator’s chair

Olympus E-M5 w/ adapted Zuiko 14–54 Mk II @ 50mm 1/125 f/3.4 ISO 200; toned in C1
Now mediumcool . The question is : what was in the bottle ? ? ? Barbados Rum ? or is that just an optical illusion ? ? ?