The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

GFX50(r) 45-100

I have a photo of this church and the large tree on the right from a snowy winter day that I am pleased with.
What I am now waiting for is this scene, but with the church in sunlight and foreground in shadow + dark clouds.
Once I have had this opportunity, I just lacked a camera...

Every autumn I pass this scene about 5 times with good colors in the trees.
So maybe I will get a new chance sometime during the coming 20 years (y)

Ray

An edit of the picture after first posting, I realized that the screen on the laptop I was editing on had auto-adjust of its brightness active.
I did adjust the background brightness and then adjusted the picture.

Last edited:

D&A

With all the divisiveness in most parts of the world today, I decided to hook up with a particular "special interest" group. I hope everyone can agree with their core message, especially that they generally operate within a narrow window each year :)

H a p p y H a l l o w e e n E v e r y o n e. . . M a y I t B e S w e e t !

Pentax 645Z ; FA 45-85mm. Loudoun County, Virginia.

Last edited:

Kinya28

Installed Rooftop tent onto my SUV and tested at Yosemite NP in this week. Couple weeks too early for fall color but always feel good to to be out. Lucky to find a misty mountain ridge and dead pine composition at roadside on the way down from Glacier Point.

Kinya

Phase One XF/IQ150/40-80mmBR/240mmBR for last imageHalf Dome View Point with LR.jpgDefender 2020 at Yosemite 2020.jpgMerced River Yosemite 2020 .jpgGlacier Point Road Yosemite 2020.jpg

tsjanik

JAB

Installed Rooftop tent onto my SUV and tested at Yosemite NP in this week. Couple weeks too early for fall color but always feel good to to be out. Lucky to find a misty mountain ridge and dead pine composition at roadside on the way down from Glacier Point.

Kinya

Phase One XF/IQ150/40-80mmBR/240mmBR for last imageView attachment 178142View attachment 178143View attachment 178144View attachment 178145
Great images of our favorite place on earth!!

Love the Defender!! We have a '93 Range Rover and '06 LR3, hope to add a Defender - in Pangea Green!! 😁

How is the Defender?

Did you notice if the maple tree across from the Chapel has turned red??

nameBrandon

How'd the tent work out? Love the Defender.. was dropping my wife's car off at her dealership which is next to a Land Rover dealer and I walked over and spent some time daydreaming about a Defender and roaming the country doing nothing but taking photos.. then I went back to work.. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.