The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

Pemihan

I'm selling a Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

The lent is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should.
This is a phenomenal lens which can't be had new with Copal 0 anymore.

The lens has just arrived from Cambo where it has been mounted in a brand new T/S mount
This is as close as you can get to a new lens.

Remember the lens can also be used on the Phase One XT with no adapters.

I have only taken it out of the sealed plastic bag in order to photograph it.

SOLD

I'm located in the EU in Denmark, local pickups are welcome. I can ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority with very fair prices as I have a FedEx business account. Usually transit is about two to three days anywhere in the world unless you live way out in the sticks which could take a few more days.

Thanks
Peter

Attachments

Last edited:

Pemihan

Ok gents! Lowering this to $5,900 / €5.100. This is cheaper than the last one I saw on the bay and with a brand new T/S mount to boot.

lookbook

... I have been able to buy 2 lenses from Peter in the last three months.
First class goods - first class information.
If you doubt whether you can buy from him - I can highly recommend Peter - and his lenses!

Uwe

Pemihan

Price lowered to sell now, $5,500 + shipping. This is way cheaper than the last one I saw on the bay and with a brand new T/S mount to boot.
This is a steal imo and I can't go lower than this. Only reason I go this low is that there's some other gear I need.