The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

vieri

This year, due to the infamous pandemic, for the first time in over a decade I didn’t go to the Isle of Skye in late winter, and I really missed it; I scheduled two trips in 2022 to compensate for that, but in the meantime, I thought I’d share a couple of Skye sunrises with you.

1/5 sec, f/16, Hasselblad X1D II, XCD 21mm

10 sec, f/19, Hasselblad X1D II, XCD 30mm

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

Kinya28

Seven Keyholes, Gold Butte National Monument, NV

It is only a mile way from Little Finland and definitely worth a visit to this unique and remote keyhole shaped slot canyon when you visit Little Finland.
It was a bonus to find well preserved petroglyphs at the end of canyon.

Fuji GFX100s/ 23mm/ 32-64mmDSCF1272m.jpgDSCF1228mh.jpg_DSF1253m.jpg_DSF1267m.jpg

P. Chong

It was high noon today. It was hot. I just parked and was on my way to have lunch. And noticed that this scene behind the car park was quite interesting...maybe. Grabbed my camera, shot it. Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD 4/28. Cropped in X-Pan 65x24 aspect ratio.

Sin Ming_temple.jpg