The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

GeorgeBo

Nice image! I've always thought this lens created an Orthochromatic look. It's the contrast I guess. Not bad considering Nikon designed it in for Leica in 1945 and started producing them the next year.
Thanks! I really enjoy shooting the old Nikkor LTMs on the Monochrom. I have them in all focal lengths between 2.8cm and 13.5cm. Only missing the exotics/ultra rare (f/1.1 and f/1.5s)
My favorites are the 5cm/2 and 8.5cm/2 (this week :) )

bensonga

I got out yesterday for the first time in awhile to take some pics with my Monochrom 246 and Zeiss 50mm Planar f2. Still trying to fine the processing I like for some images, but getting more comfortable with it.

Gary

L1003735 DNG Indep Mine Bldgs P2048.jpg

L1003751 DNG Indp Mine Danger Sign P2048.jpg

L1003755 DNG Truck in Palmer P2048.jpg

L1003760 DNG Palmer Silo Cropped P2048.jpg

Last edited:

KeithDM

For the last couple of months life has been getting in the way of photography... Opportunities have been few and far between but did enjoy a photo-stroll on Wednesday afternoon in Wimborne, Dorset.
TunnelEnding.jpg
TuckedAwayInTrees.jpg
RiverStour1.jpg
RiverStour2.jpg
TunnelEnding2.jpg
All M10m, 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH.