The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

Arne Hvaring

Typical townhouse in Skagen, Denmark.
GFX 100 with 30 mm GF lens

View attachment 185007
Hi Stephan, grûezi, yes you are quite right, Denmark has indeed a lot to offer and we go there as often as we can. Unfortunately the Covid pandemic has led to a sudden stop to go abroad. However Denmark is slowly unlocking so in a few weeks we hope to travel again. In the mean time here is an image from late last year.
NovDk.jpg
Zum wohl!
GFX 100 with GF 45-100 mm
Arne

GeorgeBo

Raleigh's historic Yates Mill, a frequent subject of mine year-round. Due to the pandemic, this was my first trip to this spot in 15 months. Because the GFX 100S IBIS is so good, I didn't carry a tripod. That's almost as liberating as being vaccinated against COVID. :)

Joe
Beautiful shot Joe. I am planning on going there this week. Have to get my fix of Howling Cow ice cream at the NC State Education Center and Creamery just up the road. 100% agree about being able to get out again!

George

k-hawinkler

Raleigh's historic Yates Mill, a frequent subject of mine year-round. Due to the pandemic, this was my first trip to this spot in 15 months. Because the GFX 100S IBIS is so good, I didn't carry a tripod. That's almost as liberating as being vaccinated against COVID. :)

View attachment 185054

Joe
Thanks Joe. I love the fresh Green in your beautiful image.
Here in the NM Mountains Nature is still working on that. ;)