The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I was at a Photoville event photographing this talented (and wildly overdressed for the heat) dancer. X-H1 and 50/2 wide open.

Untitled by Matthew Grayson, on Flickr

Here's the instructor Mark Mann making a good mirror image with Lamont. (Giant monopod used on this one to see over the crowd :cool: 14mm @ f/8 tight crop.)
Untitled by Matthew Grayson, on Flickr

Matt

Last edited:

Shashin

Over 693,000 flags on the National Mall in Washington, DC, to remember those that have died in the COVID-19 pandemic. The number increases every day to keep up with the total. This was taken last night. By the time the display is taken down on October 4th, I expect it to reach 700,000.

Bugleone

The level of images is very high here!....I'm so impressed! I've been a little busy with other matters but here is a 'throwaway' from a set of images I am working on for leaflets and exhibition shots for my clock club...I'm not able to post the chosen shots but it's ok for this one as it failed for several reasons, not the least that it won't go to any really large print due to my poor initial technique!wkshp.jpg

biglouis

The level of images is very high here!....I'm so impressed! I've been a little busy with other matters but here is a 'throwaway' from a set of images I am working on for leaflets and exhibition shots for my clock club...I'm not able to post the chosen shots but it's ok for this one as it failed for several reasons, not the least that it won't go to any really large print due to my poor initial technique!View attachment 188505
I am always amazed at the level of detail I get with my Fuji APS-C equipment. Nicely done!

Bugleone

Yes, there's nothing like a serious job to sharpen up ones attention!.......Nothing wrong with the 'little' fuji that I can see it just needs a good operator!

darr

Fuji x100v @ ISO 3200
Proverbial Cat Test Shot: Joey, the three-legged ninja at my feet.

Just got the x100v today and here is one of my first shots. I will be having my x100t IR converted after I decided the IR work I enjoy doing is with a normal lens and want to keep the x100t just for that. Will be selling the X-E2 + xf 35/2 IR 590nm and my X-Pro2. I initially thought I would have the X-Pro2 converted, but decided against it because it is way too nice a camera to have ripped apart. Looking forward to shooting with the x100v.